Broadway Idiot - American Idiot Show Documentary

Dirntbag

that wasnt a produced by a company though was it? it was that dudes project, i forget his name. i used to want it to be released but now im just pissed off about it. fuck it

I'd watch it, but like you, at this point it wouldn't make a difference if it came out or not. But I know that when/if it's released I'm gonna pirate the hell out of it. It's my tiny and unimportant contribution to letting Warner know that keeping the fans happy is just as profitable as trying to maximize profit from a commercial perspective.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd watch it, but like you, at this point it wouldn't make a difference if it came out or not. But I know that when/if it's released I'm gonna pirate the hell out of it. It's my tiny and unimportant contribution to letting Warner know that keeping the fans happy is just as profitable as trying to maximize profit from a commercial perspective.

amen brother

So am I right to assume from the above pictures that the doors for the premier will be open soon?

I'm just bitter :P Anyhow, I actually decided to ask John Roecker about it and it's being released next year, so woo! Anyway, to get back on topic...haha.

Seriously? :woot: That would be amazing!

Guest letterbombb

Libby Winters
@libberation

Headed to see Broadway Idiot and Quattro! #SXSW #rageandlove

Larry Richman
@larry411

Excited for world premiere of Green Day doc double feature #sxsw Broadway Idiot and Cuatro. Green Day in the house with Broadway producers

Captain Murphy
@Hayden_Griffis

In the theater at sxsw about to see Broadway idiot

06fab3408da811e2867a22000a9f1266_7.jpg

Carter Lees
@CarterLees60

Paramount theater #BroadwayIdiot #¡Cuatro!

25e950128da911e2a7d422000a9e0846_7.jpg

Guest letterbombb

Billboard
@billboard

Green Day come out to intro the band's films. Dirnt did the talking - crowd went nuts. #sxsw

Dion McGrail
@VegasCrackerman

@GreenDay punk'd their fans and DID NOT do the Red Carpet - hope Corey Taylor is better!

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhhaHR0cHM6Ly9pcnMzLjRz

Augustus Gloop
@MikeSaulters

90 minutes waiting in red carpet, and Green Day cancelled.

Elaine Garza
@GiantNoiseEG

The crowd just went crazy at #broadwayidiot movie, hello Green Day

BFbGTxZCMAA7nDX.jpg

So Billie didn´t say anything and why they cancelled the red carpet???

^ This.

I'm just glad to see them. They'll do all of those thing's soon enough anyway, but for now it's probably baby steps.

Billboard

‏@billboard

Green Day come out to intro the band's films. Dirnt did the talking - crowd went nuts. #sxsw

I'm glad Mike did the talking, he did an amazing job the last few months with the press stuff and, more importantly, the less the pressure on Billie is, the better it is. That's probably why they weren't on the red carpet.

Archived