Broadway Idiot - American Idiot Show Documentary

Dirntbag

Bad news for the people who pre-ordered the DVD from Amazon (UK). They just cancelled every order of the DVD. Maybe they didn't get the movie to be available worldwide after all

Yes - I just received my email in Australia.

I'd go if it wasn't stupidly expensive, but I don't think it would come out here

Yeah they want to come here - it has always been said they will tour here - its just when.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a two screenings of Broadway Idiot this weekend - TONIGHT at 7pm in Bloomsburg PA at Carver Hall at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania - FREE.

And there are 3 screenings in Toronto tomorrow, March 1 - Carlton Cinema at 2pm & 7:30pm, and Rainbow Cinema Elgin Mills at 7:30pm. Admission is free, but a recommended $5 donation to the Toronto Star Fresh Air Fund is encouraged.

Enjoy the show!

At the start of the movie there is some live footage from around 96/97 from Prague ( I think )

Anyway It looked proshot

Is the full show available or any proshot from around this time anyone could link me

At the start of the movie there is some live footage from 1996 from Prague

Anyway It looked proshot

Is the full show available or any proshot from around this time anyone could link me

Nope, nothing available. Just audio from official releases.

Hey guys, I ordered the DVD last Sunday on the Broadway Idiot website. I haven't received an email confirmation or anything. Did you guys get an email when you ordered the DVD telling you it was shipped or ordered?

Broadway Idiot Green Day Documentary Director Interview

Broadway Idiot Green Day Documentary Director Interview

Good watch.

My copy arrived today - just finished it - gotta say I found it rather touching & Adi is as always is a gorgeous beautiful woman.

My copy arrived today - just finished it - gotta say I found it rather touching & Adi is as always is a gorgeous beautiful woman.

It really is, I loved seeing all that insight to it. I was just expecting a tad bit moe about Billie's experience on the show.

i just purchased my copy right this second, totally forgot it was available in australia now.

can't wait to receive it :)

i just purchased my copy right this second, totally forgot it was available in australia now.

can't wait to receive it :)

Have you seen it yet? It's amazing!

Have you seen it yet? It's amazing!

i haven't seen any part of it! no snippets or anything. i'm so excited to see it :D

i haven't seen any part of it! no snippets or anything. i'm so excited to see it :D

It's so amazing you are going to love it!

I watched it again yesterday - billie certainly takes a little too long to realize the song is last night on earth :lol:

I watched it again yesterday - billie certainly takes a little too long to realize the song is last night on earth :lol:

did you order yours from the website as well?

how long did it take to arrive? :)

did you order yours from the website as well?

how long did it take to arrive? :)

Yes - it arrived in just over a week.

For all you Aussies who have not purchased this channel v is showing this at 8.30 on the 29/3.

I am watching channel v now & it was pretty exciting to have something green day advertised :)

I just ordered tickets for AMERICAN IDIOT, playing in Ft. Lauderdale this week. I am so excited, can't wait to see this play. I hope the road cast is good, I've wanted to see American Idiot since it first came out and was very happy when I heard ads on the radio. :D:dance::)

I just ordered tickets for AMERICAN IDIOT, playing in Ft. Lauderdale this week. I am so excited, can't wait to see this play. I hope the road cast is good, I've wanted to see American Idiot since it first came out and was very happy when I heard ads on the radio. :D:dance::)

Nice first post. Welcome to GDC and hope you really enjoy AI. Please check back in here and tells us your thoughts and feelings about it. :)

Archived