Broadway Idiot - American Idiot Show Documentary

Dirntbag

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Just watched this documentary the other day, kinda made me change my mind from thinking 'this musical is bollocks' to 'well if it's this important to Billie Joe and the band supports it... I should give it another chance'. :rolleyes:

why ?

My main problem is my fucking computer :dry: stupid device that doesn't work! And also, the internet... s-l-o-w. :(

Help a brother out

Looking to get the dvd I live in the uk

But when I order the official dvd from the store it says only available for us residents any update or a way to get this in the uk ?

As far as I know they're still working on getting it released over here either on DVD or On Demand or both...hopefully it happens soon because I've been waiting for months. :lol:

I pre-ordered it from Amazon UK. They sent me notifications about delays, but they stopped that a while ago :-/

That's painful!

Tell me about it... EtfSPVh.jpg

I really hope they release a worldwide sale. Meanwhile, I have to deal with a literally huge file to download! :lol:

Tell me about it... EtfSPVh.jpg

I really hope they release a worldwide sale. Meanwhile, I have to deal with a literally huge file to download! :lol:

I've found a 750Mo to download on Mega-something but I don't remember the name of the website and don't have the link...

But yes, the documentary is awesome !! I'd love someone to post the deleted scenes....

^^ That sucks for those of you outside the USA. :( The documentary is excellent! Last time I checked, Amazon USA wasn't even offering a physical DVD anymore.

Wait, have you seen this? It says "Broadway Idiot has been picked up by Roco Films for International Distribution!" So maybe there's hope...

(Don't know if this had been posted or not.)

Hmm, I might have to buy the DVD, even though I have no interest whatsoever in the musical :fuckyou:

Hmm, I might have to buy the DVD, even though I have no interest whatsoever in the musical :fuckyou:

It's pretty good

Really - so when it tours here are you saying you won't see it - I can't wait for the musical to tour OZ - my DVD is ordered.

Bad news for the people who pre-ordered the DVD from Amazon (UK). They just cancelled every order of the DVD. Maybe they didn't get the movie to be available worldwide after all

Really - so when it tours here are you saying you won't see it

I'd go if it wasn't stupidly expensive, but I don't think it would come out here

Archived