Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Listen to Static Noise 94: We give our thoughts on Demolicious.

Photo

Joe Satriani

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012
  • 178 rep

One word to describe him: genius!! *-*

Joe Satriani is a great guitarist and he already played in some bands like Deep Purple :happy:

If you know him, give me your thoughts :) If you don't, GOOGLE IT!! :P

He's also a part of the "G3" project with some other musicians.

Here's a video of him playing Smoke On The Water with Steve Vai and John Petrucci:

Mandy_PunkRock

Mandy_PunkRock
  • Dominated Love Slave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
  • Joined Jun 27, 2012
  • 1,267 rep

Yeah, I know him! :happy: My dad loves Joe Satriani, he plays his songs on guitar. I have listen some of his stuff and he's a really good guitarist! He's a genius as you said :D

Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012
  • 178 rep

Yeah, I know him! :happy: My dad loves Joe Satriani, he plays his songs on guitar. I have listen some of his stuff and he's a really good guitarist! He's a genius as you said :D

Your dad plays songs of Joe Satriani in the guitar?? :o

I want to have a dad like yours!!!!!!!!!! :runaround: Seriously, I love him! xD

And I'm glad you know Satriani and you agree with me :P This Surfing With The Alien song is just amazing!! :D

musso_kn

musso_kn
  • Just alright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts
  • Joined Oct 28, 2012
  • 2,480 rep
You just reminded me that I NEED to listen to some of this guy's major albums! My dad played me surfing with the alien, which I liked it a lot, and made a mental note to get into some more of his stuff. I never quite got round to it though! Since you're a fan, which do you think are the best albums that I should listen to?

Guest_As Good As It Gets_*

Guest_As Good As It Gets_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep

Always With You Always With Me is a beautiful song

I love the live version of that one.. from about 2006

It flows so nicely

Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012
  • 178 rep

You just reminded me that I NEED to listen to some of this guy's major albums! My dad played me surfing with the alien, which I liked it a lot, and made a mental note to get into some more of his stuff. I never quite got round to it though! Since you're a fan, which do you think are the best albums that I should listen to?

FINALLY someone else who also likes him!!! :D Oh why do all dads play that song and mine doesn't? :P

I'm glad I reminded you of that. And you also reminded me of something: I have many songs of him and his projects with bands but I still have to "study" more about him and many other artists too, that's why I can't tell you exactly which album to listen to even though I'm sure that all of them are great because HE is great :D

Always With You Always With Me is a beautiful song

I love the live version of that one.. from about 2006

It flows so nicely

That song is really nice too! It was weird to see him with hair in the video  :lol:

Mr Panda

Mr Panda
  • Let's be happy :)

• 3,878 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • 1,522 rep

i had watched the g3 video previously...and after i watched it i was like omg...are they humans :P

Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012
  • 178 rep

i had watched the g3 video previously...and after i watched it i was like omg...are they humans :P

Ahah I know, right? :P They're just awesome!! :D I wish I was born with a couple of hands like the ones they have :lol:

Mr Panda

Mr Panda
  • Let's be happy :)

• 3,878 posts
  • Joined Dec 18, 2012
  • 1,522 rep

Ahah I know, right? :P They're just awesome!! :D I wish I was born with a couple of hands like the ones they have :lol:

lol agree :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users