Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Billie Joe's Birthday :3

Posted

Hey Idiots!

So as we all know Billie's birthday is coming up really soon :eyebrows:

So I was thinking we could create a video for him thats a little different from the usual 'Happy Birthday Bille' video.

I was thinking we could make a video that starts off with 'Thank you Billie Joe for'' and then we could each record ourselves saying the name of a Green Day song( This way a very big amount of idiots can participate) and end it with 'We love you, Happy Birthday'

What do you guys think? :happy:

Posted

How many are you guys going to make?

There is this one already :Shttp://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/91783-birthday-video-for-billie-joe/

Anyways, I think it's pointless to do a video each year. 40th was okay but 41, 42 etc is kind of silly. Wait till he is 50.

Posted

well, i think the birthday videos every year a quite funny and i don't mind that there are so many and i really like the idea of this, though in that part i have to agree with Jizz, two videos for that are maybe a bit too much =/

1 person likes this

Posted

We already have a thread for this.