Green day magazine

mies

I also can do that on my site if you want!?

Yeah!

Are you good in webdesign?

Cause I wanna make a slideshow so the people can read the magazine. But I am stuck. Idk what i am doing wrong :(

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah!

Cause I wanna make a slideshow so the people can read the magazine. But I am stuck. Idk what i am doing wrong :(

I´m not a big pro.. but MAYBE somehow we can find a solution together?!

Hey, If it's not too much trouble and if you have extra time. I've made an art-blog on Tumblr called: GreenDay-Illustrated A little shout out would be amazing!

Or if you plan on making this a monthly thing, I am fully prepaird to draw up anything for the next issue. Email me at: greenday_spazoid@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,

~Mandolin/cartoonjunkie/CJ

Hey, If it's not too much trouble and if you have extra time. I've made an art-blog on Tumblr called: GreenDay-Illustrated A little shout out would be amazing!

Or if you plan on making this a monthly thing, I am fully prepaird to draw up anything for the next issue. Email me at: greenday_spazoid@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,

Just want to say your blog is amazing! I check there everyday for new drawings :lol:

Yeah!

Btw, I just got to thinking. If you can't find someone to webdesign in time, what you could do is make a Tumblr page for the magazine.

If you decide to make it a monthly thing, you can update when there is a new issue and post pics of the first few pages. And for those who want to read the whole thing, post a direct download link (like a .zip file or something)

Just want to say your blog is amazing! I check there everyday for new drawings :lol:

Hehe, Thank You. I'm glad you enjoy it. X3

Omg I think a monthly thing would be so cool! I would definitely contribute to it as much as I could :D

Thanks for your time,

Wow! I love your tumblr and I think it would be cool if you drew something for the magazine :) I hope mies agrees

Hey guys! I need your help!!

I need to make pics of some of stuff.. I´m a collector and with an interview and a few pics in the magazine. Atm I´m making the pictures but idk how it looks best.

I just tried "Dookie" (Vinyl, CD, cassette) + Dookie Singles (Vinyl, CD, cassette). What do you say? Idk.. I dont like it thaaaaat much.. but I guess theres nothing I can change..

A few opinions would be helpful :)

dsc01757123.jpg

Hey guys! I need your help!!

I need to make pics of some of stuff.. I´m a collector and with an interview and a few pics in the magazine. Atm I´m making the pictures but idk how it looks best.

I just tried "Dookie" (Vinyl, CD, cassette) + Dookie Singles (Vinyl, CD, cassette). What do you say? Idk.. I dont like it thaaaaat much.. but I guess theres nothing I can change..

A few opinions would be helpful :)

i don't know if this is the right place but,let's start:

youi could make it 3d, for example,with building a podium and steps,you cold place the vinyls on the top,and the smaller things at the bottom,sort them a bit,but ttry to make it colorful,and use another bacground than white,may red,or orange or yellow,or a better color,

use some boxes to buil this podium with steps,cover it with a colorful blanket,may in front of a wall with a different ,but a mathing color

or use different sized stools instead of boxes

i hope my english is actually english and you get what i mean

(may place some matching band-photos between the cds)

helpful?

i don't know if this is the right place but,let's start:

youi could make it 3d, for example,with building a podium and steps,you cold place the vinyls on the top,and the smaller things at the bottom,sort them a bit,but ttry to make it colorful,and use another bacground than white,may red,or orange or yellow,or a better color,

use some boxes to buil this podium with steps,cover it with a colorful blanket,may in front of a wall with a different ,but a mathing color

or use different sized stools instead of boxes

i hope my english is actually english and you get what i mean

(may place some matching band-photos between the cds)

helpful?

nice idea but impossible with so much things.. and its too dangerous to do that 3D looking thing. About the backround.. white or black only.. in this case it will be white cauae the main point are the items itself.

Thank you anyways! :) I'll go on like that with Warning now.. the longer I looked at the pic during the day the more I liked it..

nice idea but impossible with so much things.. and its too dangerous to do that 3D looking thing. About the backround.. white or black only.. in this case it will be white cauae the main point are the items itself.

Thank you anyways! :) I'll go on like that with Warning now.. the longer I looked at the pic during the day the more I liked it..

one question left:

where do you put all this stuff,? only your dookie-stuff fills an half room

one question left:

where do you put all this stuff,? only your dookie-stuff fills an half room

well I do one or two pics of where most of my stuff is.. it will be in the magazine. the vinyls are in boxes.. but for the pics I´ll get them out..

the square where I do those pics is 4m²

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your time,

Btw, I just got to thinking. If you can't find someone to webdesign in time, what you could do is make a Tumblr page for the magazine.

If you decide to make it a monthly thing, you can update when there is a new issue and post pics of the first few pages. And for those who want to read the whole thing, post a direct download link (like a .zip file or something)

I am almost ready with the magazine. There is no space anymore :( But I want this in the magazine!!! I hope i can make some space! And I can make a link to your blog on the site if you want?

This is not gonna be a monthly thing. It's just too hard to find people :( Maybe a once in a year thing :D

Hmm i think a website is better. Idk why :lol:

One question :shy:

Can someone please cropping this image :shy::shy::shy: ?

I am really bad in those thing, especially when it needs to be without any blue :lol:

1.jpg

One question :shy:

Can someone please cropping this image :shy::shy::shy: ?

I am really bad in those thing, especially when it needs to be without any blue :lol:

http://ro69.jp/images/entry/50x50/77359/1.jpg

Hi! I'm not really that good in editing pictures, but I somehow managed to get rid of most of the blue parts. :happy:

1_zps873ace90.png

(I'm sorry if there's still bits of blue on their hair... Like I said, I'm not that good. Hahahaha! :lol:)

Hi! I'm not really that good in editing pictures, but I somehow managed to get rid of most of the blue parts. :happy:

1_zps873ace90.png

(I'm sorry if there's still bits of blue on their hair... Like I said, I'm not that good. Hahahaha! :lol:)

Thank you so much :hug:

Looks much better that what I did :lol: I hope i can fix the blue in photoshop :P

Looks much better that what I did :lol: I hope i can fix the blue in photoshop :P

You're welcome! Glad I could help. :happy::hug:

What helps is to select the blue parts in the hair and pants (just the boarders) and use the 'hue satuation/brightness contrast' to remove the color into grayscale.

Since it's a big image and I'm sure you'll be resizing it a bit, it's not that noticable and it will look great! :)

Oh and a link would be awesome, sorry I didn't mention it in time to be in the mag.

What helps is to select the blue parts in the hair and pants (just the boarders) and use the 'hue satuation/brightness contrast' to remove the color into grayscale.

Since it's a big image and I'm sure you'll be resizing it a bit, it's not that noticable and it will look great! :)

Oh and a link would be awesome, sorry I didn't mention it in time to be in the mag.

The blue is gone :woot::P

And i found some space! You're on page 1 behind all the names :happy:

tumblr_mmwb3gp6yT1rdko5lo1_500.jpg

The blue is gone :woot::P

And i found some space! You're on page 1 behind all the names :happy:

tumblr_mmwb3gp6yT1rdko5lo1_500.jpg

Oh awesome, Thanks! I'm glad I was able to help out a bit. Can't wait to see it all together. I'll definitly be spreading the word about this when the page is up. :)

About when do you think that the website will be up. If you don't have a guess that's fine, I was just wondering.

About when do you think that the website will be up. If you don't have a guess that's fine, I was just wondering.

I hope next week when I got everything and the magazine is ready!

But i can't promise anything

:(

Working hard to finish the magazine!

3 more pages to go :runaround:

WHat do you guys think of the backcover?

tumblr_mn406ekkH61rdko5lo1_500.jpg

WHat do you guys think of the backcover?

tumblr_mn406ekkH61rdko5lo1_500.jpg

OMG that's so epic!

Sweet!! I really like where this is going!

AWESOME!!!!!

the cartoos are great,

great job mies!!!

(did you know,that "mies" means "awful", "bad" in german XD)

Archived