Green day magazine

mies

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an awesome story I'd like to share. My 23rd Birthday when Billie wished me happy birthday on camera.

This is a great idea! I have no idea what I can do, but this could definitely end up being something really awesome.

What do you mean by Green Day stories?

Like...how we got into the band and stuff like that?

I would love to write something for the mag, so please let me know what you're looking for or need!

hey mies

my stories for the did you know page will take some time,im doing a school project at the momen and have not timefor researching some gross stories yet

whats my deadline?

to do a green day magazine is an awesome idea !! :)
If a have some suggestions or ideas i'll tell you

:shok: DIdn't expect so many people :lol:

Thanks everybody for helping me :D

I can just... well, help with the English, I suppose.

Please you're good in English :P:shy:

I

could tell you my story of how GD have inspired me or do the interview,

I've been a fan for nearly 10 years, since I was 8. I posted my story

on the Internet btw :)

I already have someone for the interview. But if you want to do a interview we can do 2 interviews?

And story's are always welcome :D

hey I guess I can write something :)

I have an awesome story I'd like to share. My 23rd Birthday when Billie wished me happy birthday on camera.

Story''s are always welcome :D I need a lot :lol:

This is a great idea! I have no idea what I can do, but this could definitely end up being something really awesome.

Thanks :D Think about what you want to do :D And take your time :)

What do you mean by Green Day stories?

Like...how we got into the band and stuff like that?

I would love to write something for the mag, so please let me know what you're looking for or need!

I mean story's about how they changed your life, a awesome experience or what you said. Anything related to GD

(not the story's about ohh i love them so much)

Maybe you can do the biography? Or something about there performance, concerst. Or maybe a album review?

hey mies

my

stories for the did you know page will take some time,im doing a school

project at the momen and have not timefor researching some gross

stories yet

whats my deadline?

The official deadline is april 30 :) SO you have a lot of time :D

Good luck with your project :thumbsup:

what about including collectors? http://greenday-collection.jimdo.com/ thats my webiste and my GD stuff I own.

Woow thats a awesome idea :o We can do a spread (2 pages) :) Maybe you can tell more about your collection?

to do a green day magazine is an awesome idea !! :)

If a have some suggestions or ideas i'll tell you

:shok: DIdn't expect so many people :lol:

Thanks everybody for helping me :D

Please you're good in English :P:shy:

I already have someone for the interview. But if you want to do a interview we can do 2 interviews?

And story's are always welcome :D

Story''s are always welcome :D I need a lot :lol:

Thanks :D Think about want to want to do :D And take your time :)

I mean story's about how they changed your life, a awesome experience or what you said. Anything related to GD

(not the story's about ohh i love them so much)

Maybe you can do the biography? Or something about there performance, concerst. Or maybe a album review?

The official deadline is april 30 :) SO you have a lot of time :D

Good luck with your project :thumbsup:

Woow thats a awesome idea :o We can do a spread (2 pages) :) Maybe you can tell more about your collection?

I would love to do album review and how they've effected me! Any other writing related assignments, let me know. I'm down for it!

Thanks! :D

oh thanks

yeah,its an interesting topic,so i hope i will egt a good grade,i try to start writing my stories next week

how much stuff have i already gave you?the rock am see-story and one little thing for the did you knw pagemaybe i will write somethin abou,how popular green day is at german schools

but just if the assholes from my school are cooperativ ;)

oh thanks

yeah,its an interesting topic,so i hope i will egt a good grade,i try to start writing my stories next week

how much stuff have i already gave you?the rock am see-story and one little thing for the did you knw pagemaybe i will write somethin abou,how popular green day is at german schools

but just if the assholes from my school are cooperativ ;)

I only have the rock am see trory. Because the fact about tre was in the other thread that is removed :lol:

Oh my Jesus Of Suburbia. This sounds terrific!

I can do the cartoon if someone else didnt take that already :)

Oh my Jesus Of Suburbia. This sounds terrific!

I can do the cartoon if someone else didnt take that already :)

Nobody is doing that :P

Should i add your name in my list?

Nobody is doing that :P

Should i add your name in my list?

Yes for sure!

Hey mies,

It says that you quoted my post about possibly doing the interview, but it's not showing up? I could do something else, I would really LOVE to help and be part of something.

I'll be up for doing an interview. And can I correct my story and send it to you? I'm also good at writing, so if you need anything in that department, them I'm your man. I got 2 Bs in English for GCSE and once I get this A-Level coursework out the way, then I'll have loads of time :)

Hey mies,

It says that you quoted my post about possibly doing the interview, but it's not showing up? I could do something else, I would really LOVE to help and be part of something.

I'll be up for doing an interview. And can I correct my story and send it to you? I'm also good at writing, so if you need anything in that department, them I'm your man. I got 2 Bs in English for GCSE and once I get this A-Level coursework out the way, then I'll have loads of time :)

:huh: What do you mean with it's not showing up? I didn't sent you the interview yet. But if you want to it i can sent it to you right now?

As promised my begin of the magazine

Watch out some text is place holding text

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o0axwz

Good idea! There was a GDA fanzine last year and i loved this idea pretty much!

The crossword would be great!

I have a funny comix about Green Day. It's fan-made and based on a fan-fic. But I have to translate it into English. First of all i can e-mail those 13 pictures to you, mies, to check them.

Good idea! There was a GDA fanzine last year and i loved this idea pretty much!

The crossword would be great!

I have a funny comix about Green Day. It's fan-made and based on a fan-fic. But I have to translate it into English. First of all i can e-mail those 13 pictures to you, mies, to check them.

I already have someone for the cartoon. But we can do this as fan-art?

I only have the rock am see trory. Because the fact about tre was in the other thread that is removed :lol:

ah fuck,but i still have it could you give me the link for the page where i can upload it again

ah fuck,but i still have it could you give me the link for the page where i can upload it again

I think it's better to sent me eveything in one time :P

So if you're ready with everything just sent it in a PM

Archived