Billie Joe's car for sale on eBay

kerplunkerr

I was joking! I was writing it on my phone in train. I posted it accidentally without emoticons and "jk" and after all I couldn't edit my post as I was out of range :) Sorry for mistekable post.

Ahh fair enough, no worries then :). There's a few other similar posts in here that weren't jokes, so my comment's aimed at them!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, If I lived in Cali I would so buy that. A car of that vintage, owned by my idol for £7,500? Bargain!

Disclaimer - I know nothing about actual worth of cars.

Man, If I lived in Cali I would so buy that. A car of that vintage, owned by my idol for £7,500? Bargain!

Disclaimer - I know nothing about actual worth of cars.

Yea I think It's pretty "cheap", isn't it?

Considering It's a vintage car...and owened by a Rock star....

He is selling his house...now he's selling his car....wow :) Big changes for BJ

Where did we see he's selling his house? You mean that little cottage in Southern California.

I only need one kidney and apparently if you cut off part of a liver, it grows back. So, SELL THEM TO THE BLACK MARKET! I want this car.

Where did we see he's selling his house? You mean that little cottage in Southern California.

Yas I mean that one in Newport :)

I personally think it's the deal of the century. I wonder if he would trade it for my Cadillac? I would take the loss to have this car. I'm going to follow this on ebay, as I love classic cars.

Edit: I just realized, I was born in 1964.

Has anyone noticed under the description it says 0 for mileage?. So he never drove it? Don't know much about cars but doesn't this defeat the whole point that this was (supposedly) Billie's car?

I'm actually selling my old car - this one will be the perfect one for my whole life :wub:Why am I living in Poland :sad: Eh, new owner should be sarisfied with it ( or.... :ninja: )

Looks like I'll be taking out some "student loans" to help me pay for "college"

Has anyone noticed under the description it says 0 for mileage?. So he never drove it? Don't know much about cars but doesn't this defeat the whole point that this was (supposedly) Billie's car?

Just because he owned it doesn't mean he has to drive it.

Looks like I'll be taking out some "student loans" to help me pay for "college"

I see what you are saying! Pay for college first, trust me on this! Don't invest in an old car you really can't drive, practically! I know you wish! Me too! Let the bidding begin! :)

I read in an article somewhere a few months ago that between the three of them, they own about 100 cars. Of course you can't believe everything you read.

I read in an article somewhere a few months ago that between the three of them, they own about 100 cars. Of course you can't believe everything you read.

I want this to be true so bad right now..

Just because he owned it doesn't mean he has to drive it.

That would be true, but it also said in the description in caps "This is his personal car, titled in his name, and driven exclusively by him!"

Anybody remember that episode of Seinfeld where George bought a car thinking it was once owned by the actor Jon Voight but it was actually owned by John Voit--a random guy from NYC?

Are we sure it's Billie Joe Armstrong and not Billy Jo Ahms Tron?

I belive it to be true. The car title is clearly in his name...according to the ebay post,...meaning he owns the title on it. All he has to do with the title is sign it! I recently purchased a used car, the owner has to sign the title, and the car is yours!

Edit: Upon payment of course! Or a trade lol!

I am okay with the sister/brother hood of the traveling billie joe Armstrong car. JUST SAYING. I got 5 on it. :P Just ship it on down here whenever. :shifty:

Yeah im sure everyone can get together and buy this.... ugh maybe i should post this in the unpopular opinions thread but 1)threads for these kinda things are stupid frankly.... and 2) this shit starts to get way to personal at times. I mean I thought this place for was discussing the music and the band and the guys but a whole thread for sellling his car.. jeez this place is full of fangirls/boys

I didn't start the thread, i just posted on Random news and suddenly it became a thread. It's like when he was selling his house..just to know. And how this will get personal? Its on Ebay, anyone can see it. Why do you even bother to post if you think this thread is "stupid" just go to the music threads if that's what are you looking for ;)

Anybody remember that episode of Seinfeld where George bought a car thinking it was once owned by the actor Jon Voight but it was actually owned by John Voit--a random guy from NYC?

Are we sure it's Billie Joe Armstrong and not Billy Jo Ahms Tron?

oh god :lol::lol:

OMG! OH! The delima! :runaround: I have the money, I have a classic car, my partner loves chevs and has owned a Impala, but I bet he wouldnt let me have it... :mad: what should I do..

a) leave him for the car

b) leave him for the car

or

c) leave him for the car

OMG! OH! The delima! :runaround: I have the money, I have a classic car, my partner loves chevs and has owned a Impala, but I bet he wouldnt let me have it... :mad: what should I do..

a) leave him for the car

b) leave him for the car

or

c) leave him for the car

:lol: My other half is into his cars too, but at the moment he owns a mk1 Mazda MX5, in the process of doing it up & he knows I have a deep love for all things Impala & the fact that they use an Impala in my favourite show [supernatural] & this one is Billies? I had to show him. Even him being the biggest car snob I know said that it was awesome value for money considering it's condition & he would buy it. I so wish we had money to buy it together, that'd be awesome. :D

Most people thinking I'm typical girl when it comes to cars as I drive a mk7 Ford Fiesta if Hot Magenta [freaking deep pink] but oh, if only they knew :P

Is it odd to anyone else that BJ seems to be selling off all of his shit? He may just be cleaning house or whatever but idunno. Seems odd.

Archived