Billie Joe's car for sale on eBay

kerplunkerr

This is the most fun we've had here in awhile. Crazy how crazy we all get about a car we'll never own.

And to me, while the price is reasonable, the gas it would take to drive it would be outrageous. Certain not a good value.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if we all pretend she doesn't exist it'll be like that episode of South Park where Cartman thinks he's dead.

You sir fail

OMMERRRGGERRD BILLIE SEELLINNNG HISSS CEERRRR I WAANNNER BERRR IT SOOOO BADDD ...lol umm no your not going to buy it. The green fandom explodes !!! :D

you honestly never post anything good.. if you don't even like to talk about Green Day, what are you doing on this site?

so does your punctuation :(

Oh Oh! We have a grammar nazi over here!!

Can we please stop this? -.-

Billie Joe is selling his car, for God's sake! Let's focus on that.

Are the photos taken by Billie Joe Armstrong himself?

Because of the iphone-case, I remember it from the instagram photo from Mike

No he's not him

DSC02625.jpg

you honestly never post anything good.. if you don't even like to talk about Green Day, what are you doing on this site?

umm I like to talk about green day but not Billie selling his car cause its pointless and weird especially when someone asked should they search the dmv to try and find the registered owner... yeah not stalkerish at all

umm I like to talk about green day but not Billie selling his car cause its pointless and weird especially when someone asked should they search the dmv to try and find the registered owner... yeah not stalkerish at all

Then don't post in this thread, what are you trying to accomplish here? Trying to convince everyone in the thread to think like you?

It was a joke. Fangirl talk. That is all.

Then stop reading this thread then... it's as easy as that...

Then stop reading this thread then... it's as easy as that...

She can't. Obviously this one thread (of nearly 30,000 others) is taking up all the space so she must continue posting in here to bitch about people posting in here.

I think we should all just keep on subject. Billie's car is far more awesome than the drama that was brought here. :D

OKAY SO ANYWAY. :rolleyes:

Billie had an awesome car & we all want it. Now, how do we go about raising the money to buy it?

I hear $500 for 3 broken souls & a leg!

OKAY SO ANYWAY. :rolleyes:

Billie had an awesome car & we all want it. Now, how do we go about raising the money to buy it?

I hear $500 for 3 broken souls & a leg!

I have 7$. I'd mail them to you, but the shipping is about 7$.

then why are you talking about it.. just don't read this thread if it bothers you so much

I think I could get $12,000 for a kidney, right??? So tempted to pull my whole 401K out... or even go down and check it our with a mechanic friend.

Can't really afford to own a 4th car. Plus there's no room in the garage and even if there was, I don't know if our garage would be long enough. That's a pretty long car.

:lol: YES to the GDCmobile.The guys in Green Day sell cars and buy new ones all the time. And he hasn't sold his main house that he lives in, just one of his holiday homes.

Seriously I can't believe people are trying to read more into this. He's just selling a bloody car!

I was joking! I was writing it on my phone in train. I posted it accidentally without emoticons and "jk" and after all I couldn't edit my post as I was out of range :) Sorry for mistekable post.

Archived