Billie Joe's car for sale on eBay

kerplunkerr

To be fair Billie is selling a vacation house which really isnt a big deal maybe they didnt use the house enough to keep it

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the photos taken by Billie Joe Armstrong himself?

Because of the iphone-case, I remember it from the instagram photo from Mike

DSC02633.jpg

Are the photos taken by Billie Joe Armstrong himself?

Because of the iphone-case, I remember it from the instagram photo from Mike

DSC02633.jpg

I thought the same! but im not sure :/ but /the iphone case/ ! And i find it funny that he sells his car on Ebay :lol:

Yeah im sure everyone can get together and buy this.... ugh maybe i should post this in the unpopular opinions thread but 1)threads for these kinda things are stupid frankly.... and 2) this shit starts to get way to personal at times. I mean I thought this place for was discussing the music and the band and the guys but a whole thread for sellling his car.. jeez this place is full of fangirls/boys

Yeah im sure everyone can get together and buy this.... ugh maybe i should post this in the unpopular opinions thread but 1)threads for these kinda things are stupid frankly.... and 2) this shit starts to get way to personal at times. I mean I thought this place for was discussing the music and the band and the guys but a whole thread for sellling his car.. jeez this place is full of fangirls/boys

Yet you're here posting in this thread. Nice way to practice what you preach.

My dad's been thinking about getting me a car, and 12,000 isn't that much. Might have to ask him about it.

Billie's rehab costed him so much money that he need to sell not only his home but also car.

I don't think it's all that personal considering that Billie wants people to buy it. It's not like we're all posting pictures of people stalking Billie's house or something. lol.

Yet you're here posting in this thread. Nice way to practice what you preach.

Says the guys fawning over Billie selling his car.. lol

The music threads are there for you to post in, it's a free world, we can talk about whatever we want.

The music threads are there for you to post in, it's a free world, we can talk about whatever we want.

Might as well sit outside his house so

:lol: YES to the GDCmobile.

Billie's rehab costed him so much money that he need to sell not only his home but also car.

The guys in Green Day sell cars and buy new ones all the time. And he hasn't sold his main house that he lives in, just one of his holiday homes.

Seriously I can't believe people are trying to read more into this. He's just selling a bloody car!

Might as well sit outside his house so

I can kind of understand where you are coming from but that's hardly a like for like comparison :P

And now you have fueled another pointless debate :lol:

OMMERRRGGERRD BILLIE SEELLINNNG HISSS CEERRRR I WAANNNER BERRR IT SOOOO BADDD ...lol umm no your not going to buy it. The green fandom explodes !!! :D

To be fair, Billie is selling his car on somewhere as popular as eBay with it being advertised as a 'rock star car' with his name plastered all over the ad. I'm pretty sure that's an open invitation to start fangirling. I'd kill to own something of Billies, not literally obviously but to own his car? That'd be cool as fuck.

OMMERRRGGERRD BILLIE SEELLINNNG HISSS CEERRRR I WAANNNER BERRR IT SOOOO BADDD ...lol umm no your not going to buy it. The green fandom explodes !!! :D

One of the main rules of the site is to not be a dick. Just saying.

To be fair, Billie is selling his car on somewhere as popular as eBay with it being advertised as a 'rock star car' with his name plastered all over the ad. I'm pretty sure that's an open invitation to start fangirling. I'd kill to own something of Billies, not literally obviously but to own his car? That'd be cool as fuck.

Yep, and I think we would ALL love to own something of Billie's. I definitely would.

Do you ever post anything that isn't negative? Billie's selling a cool car so we're having a bit of fun talking and joking about it in a thread that no one's forced to read, I really don't see the need to get so stressed about it.

That doesnt scream odd to anyone... why plaster his name all over it and call it ''a rock star car'' plus its ebay a place full of crap, legitmate stuff and fakes but hey if your gullible.

Do you ever post anything that isn't negative? Billie's selling a cool car so we're having a bit of fun talking and joking about it in a thread that no one's forced to read, I really don't see the need to get so stressed about it.

Super

Ladies and gentleman, we have a dick among ourselves.

Just one ... wow you havent noticed the rest on here .weird

Billie's not selling it himself, he sold it last September

Billie's not selling it himself, he sold it last September

My apologies, but my point still stands about it being plastered with his name & being sold somewhere extremely popular :) I just need to learn to read better, apparently :lol:

That doesnt scream odd to anyone... why plaster his name all over it and call it ''a rock star car'' plus its ebay a place full of crap, legitmate stuff and fakes but hey if your gullible.

Ok no need to be rude but if you're into being like that, good for you. Nice to know you're not up for a civilized conversation & a bit of fun. All we're doing is having a bit of banter, making a few jokes & wishing we had the opportunity to buy this car. For some of us, yes, it is solely because it was Billies but for myself, that cars been a dream of mine for about 4 years now & knowing Billie owned it is just an added bonus.

But as I said, no need to be rude about us having some fun. :mellow:

Archived