Billie Joe's car for sale on eBay

kerplunkerr

What I find most interesting about this "worrying about Billie based on a car sale" debate is the fact that people think it's a sign of him "getting rid of old personal stuff" (that might have certain associations or whatever) when normally this would be a sign of "the guy has gone broke and is selling all his expensive shit" :lol: That's what Nick Cage did.

Anyway, I don't think either is the case here, just that if I were worrying, it would be along the economic and not the emotional front :lol:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah im sure everyone can get together and buy this.... ugh maybe i should post this in the unpopular opinions thread but 1)threads for these kinda things are stupid frankly.... and 2) this shit starts to get way to personal at times. I mean I thought this place for was discussing the music and the band and the guys but a whole thread for sellling his car.. jeez this place is full of fangirls/boys

What the fuck do you expect? It's a Green Day fan forum.

What the fuck do you expect? It's a Green Day fan forum.

And this post is like 3 days old.. go post somewhere else but remember not to get butt hurt when you get there

And this post is like 3 days old.. go post somewhere else but remember not to get butt hurt when you get there

Why does that matter? You still made a rather irrational comment. I don't know why you think I'm mad...

I'm just mad at myself that I did not place a bid on this car. I wish I had contacted the "seller" to let us know what kind of extras the buyer would receive. I should have contacted the seller to post an update here or on the The Last Green Day Item I Bought thread. Why didn't I? Who bought this car? An unsolved mystery.

Oh my god can we please just let this die it's getting painful now.

Ok, I agree painful.

Can hardly say it had one careful owner. Paintwork was wrecked, it was rusty as anything underneath and the driver's seat was practically gone.

Whoever bought it should have the cash to fix it hopefully.

Just gonna point something out. I did a quick google of the reg number and it is a pre 1963 plate on a 1964 car. HMMMMN seems dubious to me.

Disclaimer I know nothing about US numberplates, only what google has told me.

Archived