Billie Joe's car for sale on eBay

kerplunkerr

Is it odd to anyone else that BJ seems to be selling off all of his shit? He may just be cleaning house or whatever but idunno. Seems odd.

He's just sold one of his many holiday homes, and one of his many cars. For a multi-millionaire rockstar buying or selling a holiday home or a car is nothing. It's not odd in any way.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's just sold one of his many holiday homes, and one of his many cars. For a multi-millionaire rockstar buying or selling a holiday home or a car is nothing. It's not odd in any way.

With everything that's going on it still seems a bit odd. Not to mention I don't think we know how many cars/homes Billie owns. As we already said, it's most likely just to get past some old personal stuff by selling off these old belongings, but it was still worrisome considering everything that has happened in the past year with him in particular.

With everything that's going on it still seems a bit odd. Not to mention I don't think we know how many cars/homes Billie owns. As we already said, it's most likely just to get past some old personal stuff by selling off these old belongings, but it was still worrisome considering everything that has happened in the past year with him in particular.

I'm sorry but to say selling a car and a holiday home in the space of several months is odd is ridiculous, it's not odd for anyone to do that let alone a wealthy rock star. If it wasn't for Billie's rehab no one would be trying to read further into such a normal and mundane activity. They're not special old belongings, they're one holiday home and one car (two things out of all the hundreds of things he owns) and we have no reason to assume he's doing it to "get past some old personal stuff" or that there's anything to worry about. This isn't directed at you specifically but I'm tired of seeing people trying to analyse Billie's psychological state and make assumptions about his private business when we know nothing about it. It's just pointless and lame.

... Or he could just be wanting to make room in his garage.

I'd just like to say that at first, I felt the same. I was kind of worried that he was selling such big items so soon [i wasn't aware that the car was sold on some time ago, same for the house]. But to me, those ARE big items, I forget that he's a multi-millionaire rockstar who probably has plenty of them hanging around. I will always feel a bit of worry when anyone starts to sell stuff like this. I'll always get that gut instinct to freak out that they're going through some horrible shit. That was backed up by the fact he was in rehab.

No, I probably wouldn't be as worried if it wasn't for the rehab but rehab is a big deal & is a cause for worry.

I'm just being a typical fangirl, jumping to conclusions about something I know nothing about simply because I got worried.

Let's not attack others for feeling this way, it doesn't harm or affect any of you in any way, let's just let the worriers worry [such as myself, heh] & get on with our shit. :)

I'd just like to say that at first, I felt the same. I was kind of worried that he was selling such big items so soon [i wasn't aware that the car was sold on some time ago, same for the house]. But to me, those ARE big items, I forget that he's a multi-millionaire rockstar who probably has plenty of them hanging around. I will always feel a bit of worry when anyone starts to sell stuff like this. I'll always get that gut instinct to freak out that they're going through some horrible shit. That was backed up by the fact he was in rehab.

No, I probably wouldn't be as worried if it wasn't for the rehab but rehab is a big deal & is a cause for worry.

I'm just being a typical fangirl, jumping to conclusions about something I know nothing about simply because I got worried.

Let's not attack others for feeling this way, it doesn't harm or affect any of you in any way, let's just let the worriers worry [such as myself, heh] & get on with our shit. :)

If there isn't anything to worry about why not point that out though? Could reduce the number of worriers ;). And if some worriers are so keen to keep worrying that they still want carry on despite having the facts pointed out no one's stopping them.

"Worries", assumptions, unfounded speculation and jumping to conclusions are how rumours about the guys' private lives get started. I'd rather point out the facts and logic of the situation than help that along by not saying anything. He's selling a car, there really isn't any need for anyone to freak out about that.

If there isn't anything to worry about why not point that out though? Could reduce the number of worriers ;). And if some worriers are so keen to keep worrying that they still want carry on despite having the facts pointed out no one's stopping them.

"Worries", assumptions, unfounded speculation and jumping to conclusions are how rumours about the guys' private lives get started. I'd rather point out the facts and logic of the situation than help that along by not saying anything. He's selling a car, there really isn't any need for anyone to freak out about that.

That's not a problem, I'm all for pointing stuff out to stop people worrying but I've noticed the odd post or conversation around here that makes me & probably any other worrier feel a bit stupid for feeling this way. That's my issue. Worrying can lead to rumours, but that's only if we go spouting our worries all over the place & I've only posted mine here. I don't mind what you're trying to do, what you're saying, it's just a bit unfair when it can feel like we're being 'attacked', as it were. Not saying you in particular are doing that but it's just an observation I've made which is why I didn't quote anyone in my post other than my fellow worrier. :P

That's not a problem, I'm all for pointing stuff out to stop people worrying but I've noticed the odd post or conversation around here that makes me & probably any other worrier feel a bit stupid for feeling this way. That's my issue. Worrying can lead to rumours, but that's only if we go spouting our worries all over the place & I've only posted mine here. I don't mind what you're trying to do, what you're saying, it's just a bit unfair when it can feel like we're being 'attacked', as it were. Not saying you in particular are doing that but it's just an observation I've made which is why I didn't quote anyone in my post other than my fellow worrier. :P

That's fair enough, I can see why people are more likely to be worrying about stuff at the moment. But if people disagree with what someone posts they're going to say so, and that's lucky really because unchallenged assumptions and speculation would only get worse and worse and lead to false info and rumours going around (and possibly mass hysteria :lol:). I don't think I've been that mean about it :P, haven't meant to be anyway. Just pointing out the logic of the situation and nothing more.

That's fair enough, I can see why people are more likely to be worrying about stuff at the moment. But if people disagree with what someone posts they're going to say so, and that's lucky really because unchallenged assumptions and speculation would only get worse and worse and lead to false info and rumours going around (and possibly mass hysteria :lol:). I don't think I've been that mean about it :P, haven't meant to be anyway. Just pointing out the logic of the situation and nothing more.

No I totally get. Gotta point it out before it gets out of control. I'd be the same :) Being a part of the Tumblr GD fandom, I've noticed a few posts on their which are slightly unnecessary to do with us worriers.

Eh, nevermind!

Back on topic. Whoever ends up with this car, I just hope they take good care of it. Not chop it up & sell it off. That would NOT be cool.

So we are supposed to just ignore that the man went balistic, freaked out, and was last seen in the public eye in September? It's not me nitpicking or trying to over evaluate as to why he might be doing this. If you can't see how maybe someone somewhere in his rehab stint said "it might help to get rid of some of that old stuff" then I won't bother explaining how often people are told by therapists to sell some old belongings to help move on from what ever is hindering him. I didn't say he was going broke or that he was desperately seeking closure, but saying he might be getting some form of closure from selling these things is in no way a leap. I'm a little tired of people who feel that using the obvious information we have to make an educated and reasonable guess is somehow ridiculous. We don't know him personally, so we have to go off of whats given to us.

I don't think anyone is "freaking out" over this car being sold. It's not a big deal at all. But trying to prevent people from thinking on it after all the shit BJ's gone through lately? That's just silly. The logic of the situation is he may have just wanted to sell the car. In the end, we don't know, so don't shoot down peoples ideas over possiblities. It's just as obnoxious.

... Or he could just be wanting to make room in his garage.

Something I had already said to someone else >.> but yea.

So we are supposed to just ignore that the man went balistic, freaked out, and was last seen in the public eye in September? It's not me nitpicking or trying to over evaluate as to why he might be doing this. If you can't see how maybe someone somewhere in his rehab stint said "it might help to get rid of some of that old stuff" then I won't bother explaining how often people are told by therapists to sell some old belongings to help move on from what ever is hindering him. I didn't say he was going broke or that he was desperately seeking closure, but saying he might be getting some form of closure from selling these things is in no way a leap. I'm a little tired of people who feel that using the obvious information we have to make an educated and reasonable guess is somehow ridiculous. We don't know him personally, so we have to go off of whats given to us.

I don't think anyone is "freaking out" over this car being sold. It's not a big deal at all. But trying to prevent people from thinking on it after all the shit BJ's gone through lately? That's just silly. The logic of the situation is he may have just wanted to sell the car. In the end, we don't know, so don't shoot down peoples ideas over possiblities. It's just as obnoxious.

We saw the iHeart incident, and we know Billie's been receiving treatment for substance abuse because the band told us. We know those things and I'm not suggesting we deny them. But that's all we know! We simply don't know any more details than that, so speculating/assuming/guessing about them is entirely pointless. We're not detectives, psychologists or undercover journalists. We don't need to "go off" anything or try to work anything out. We don't know, and it's none of our business. Why not just accept that instead of trying to come up with theories that lead to people worrying about nothing and rumours being spread?

This is a thread about a car being sold. I just find it silly that some fans will try to link every little thing to Billie's rehab when we have absolutely no way of knowing if there's any link. I'm "shooting down" your idea because however possible it is, it's still pure speculation. You were free to post it and and I was free to point that out, that's about it. You can say your opinion and if someone diagrees they'll disagree with it, that's how threads work :P

We saw the iHeart incident, and we know Billie's been receiving treatment for substance abuse because the band told us. We know those things and I'm not suggesting we deny them. But that's all we know! We simply don't know any more details than that, so speculating/assuming/guessing about them is entirely pointless. We're not detectives, psychologists or undercover journalists. We don't need to "go off" anything or try to work anything out. We don't know, and it's none of our business. Why not just accept that instead of trying to come up with theories that lead to people worrying about nothing and rumours being spread?

This is a thread about a car being sold. I just find it silly that some fans will try to link every little thing to Billie's rehab when we have absolutely no way of knowing if there's any link. I'm "shooting down" your idea because however possible it is, it's still pure speculation. You were free to post it and and I was free to point that out, that's about it. You can say your opinion and if someone diagrees they'll disagree with it, that's how threads work :P

your absolutly right!

but i am sure,if i search hard and long enough ,to find some drugs,may tre left some in the car

oh ,let us buy it,and make it to the gdc-car

then we buy the gdc-ship,then the gdc-helicoptor,the gdc-horse(i am voting for a mix of an icelandic horse and a tinker),also we buy the gdc-dog,gdc-cat,gdc-guinea-pig(i would make ome of my guinea pigs to the gdc-guines pig) and so on(dont forget the gdc-hoe,um,i mean gdc-house)

of course i will ceck the car first,you know,for the special things ;)

ok,enough spam;)

what i wnated to say,before i thougth of other ,stupid thigs,is:

don't interpret something bj does,everyone sells his car sometimes,with no odd reason,so why should bilie do

his life,his car

its nice to know that his car is for sale,and we can make som jokes,but dont think that this has an special meaning or some shit like that

so,now i repeated what hermione said and stole seconds of your life

Not everything has to do with Billies rehab not everything has to do with Billies rehab not everything has to do with Billies rehab not everything has to do with Billies rehab

This car was sold BEFORE the rehab...

Maybe the person who selling it now needs the money and cant keep it who knows

This car was sold BEFORE the rehab...

Maybe the person who selling it now needs the money and cant keep it who knows

The Certificate of Title says Transfer Date of 12/10/12? Yah I'm confused. The guy selling it is selling other vintage cars and says he works for Billie and it's still in his name. Not that it really matters because I won't be putting a bid in :(

The Certificate of Title says Transfer Date of 12/10/12? Yah I'm confused. The guy selling it is selling other vintage cars and says he works for Billie and it's still in his name. Not that it really matters because I won't be putting a bid in :(

Ahh i thought i saw someone in here said Billie sold it to the guy in September (I havent looked at the ebay listing) my bad

Fifteen minutes left to bid! If I had a bid on this car I would be having a heart attack right now! Last bid $12,600.00

Very cheap. Now the listing is gone :( I really thought it would sell for more. Lucky bastard.

Very cheap. Now the listing is gone :( I really thought it would sell for more. Lucky bastard.

I thought something about $20,000! Thats a really lucky bastard xD

Very cheap indeed. If only you could make payments on it, instead of throwing 12 grand at it in one swoop.

Archived