How amazing is a Green Day concert?

Bam-Itz-GreenDay

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just go to a Green Day concert, you will find out how amazing it is!

Seeing them live for the first time in January 2005 was what turned me into the obsessed freak that I am today :lol:

especially if you stage dive he always makes sure the person makes it without falling which I think is really nice.

I can vouch for this :lol:

Think of the most amazing thing ever, multiply it x 1000 and then it comes close to the feeling when you're seeing them perform. :)

This. :wub:

My first ever gig was Green day .. it was at the manchester evening news arena in december of 2000 and the bouncing souls were support, i still remember it like it was yesterday, and since that show ive seen them 40 times more... Green day live is literally the best thing in the WORLD !

I've never believed to reply to this kind of topic.
It's the coolest thing ever. EVER.
I've never been to a concert like that and I will remeber my first gig (one week ago :cry:) even if there will be mooore.

I can't describe it in words, but I try my best :pinch: :

A Green Day Concert is f***ing awesome

These guys have so much energy and fun on the stage, I really have so much RESPECT for them :thumbsup:

Green Day gig is a must

I still can't believe that I saw Green Day live and I still want to go to more concerts

I'm still nervous when I think about it :shy:

To all concert to which I was, this was the best concert ever (my first Green Day concert :):runaround: )

The last few minutes before they come on is really a feeling you can't even describe, and then when that pink bunny comes out you kind of forget about the nerves for a second because he's almost like a distracton.

But then once he goes off again you're like "oh shit, it's happening", and you heart seriously pounds and you just feel like freaking out, even though nobody's out.

Once they're out and you sing (or scream) that first line of the first song they play it still feels a little surreal.

I know for me, when they played 21CB, it didn't actually hit me that I was seeing them until the second part of 21CB was being played (eg. 'Raised by the bastards of 1969 part') - and that's just when you go fucking nuts and think "FUCK YEAH I'M SEEING GREEN DAY, THIS IS AMAZING".

That's how I feel, hahaha.

Ohhhhh I miss Green Day :(

Archived