Dirty Rotten Bastards Episode 1: A Green Day podcast with no rules, no organization, and no decency

Fuzz

That's my real face.

But thanks.

I love your podcast.

Hahaha Awesome. You're like a female Mexican Two-Face.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am confused, but ok.

Did Andres announce he was leaving on the last Static Noise ep?

So Andres is seceding? :P

Andres = Quebec

Hahaha Awesome. You're like a female Mexican Two-Face.

Ironic. That was my nickname in college.

I am confused, but ok.

Andres = Quebec

Buuuuuuurn.

I am confused, but ok.

Andres = Quebec

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Omg you're my hero.

I'd wake the whole house with you any day.

Come to Amsterdam in 2014, we'll wake the whole damn town.

Anyway, keep doing this please, GDC needs some fun. Static Noise is alright, a much more serious, in depth thing works for whoever likes that, and Matt obviously knows what he's talking about music wise, but you two have this dynamic that only gay people have.

Come to Amsterdam in 2014, we'll wake the whole damn town.

Anyway, keep doing this please, GDC needs some fun. Static Noise is alright, a much more serious, in depth thing works for whoever likes that, and Matt obviously knows what he's talking about music wise, but you two have this dynamic that only gay people have.

Hehe I'm currently in the process of recording a song I wrote called "One More Night In Amsterdam". I've been there, but only the airport, but I did make sure to have a Heineken while waiting for my next flight... even tho it was 11am. I'd love to come visit... but why 2014?

And thanks man, we had a ton of fun planning and recording this. It kinda started as a joke by Andres but then he liked the idea, so we're gonna have some playful competition. Static Noise will remain a structured, informative show while Dirty Rotten Bastards will be just a couple of... bastards... talking about shit and having fun. Both have their value for different reasons. I like it.

Hehe I'm currently in the process of recording a song I wrote called "One More Night In Amsterdam". I've been there, but only the airport, but I did make sure to have a Heineken while waiting for my next flight... even tho it was 11am. I'd love to come visit... but why 2014?

And thanks man, we had a ton of fun planning and recording this. It kinda started as a joke by Andres but then he liked the idea, so we're gonna have some playful competition. Static Noise will remain a structured, informative show while Dirty Rotten Bastards will be just a couple of... bastards... talking about shit and having fun. Both have their value for different reasons. I like it.

This is why. Be here more often, you damn crested ibis.

And I like it too, old SN got me up in the morning, it's always fun to hear you guys joke around. Fucking synergy, man.

This is why. Be here more often, you damn crested ibis.

And I like it too, old SN got me up in the morning, it's always fun to hear you guys joke around. Fucking synergy, man.

Oh wow, that would be insanely awesome!! I'll see what I can do. ;) Time for Game of Thrones... :whistle

Holy shit, I'm only 10 minutes in and this is officially the greatest thing ever :lol: This is what I've been missing in Static Noise. Not the team's fault, it's just that a lot of GDC/A regulars already know the news. So I was always just tuning in for the team and their wacky antics. So this is exactly what I wanted. Well done gentlemen, well done.

I am confused, but ok. Did Andres announce he was leaving on the last Static Noise ep? Andres = Quebec
But most of people from Québec still wanna be Canadian :P

You're podcast fucking amazing, can't wait to hear the next one. Keep up the good work mates

After commented the SN Ep 83 thread i found it on twitter and i was so surprised!!!

I'm so much glad to hear you!!!!! :dance:

Ohmygod. This is perfection. The last five minutes. Just. Yes.

Archived