¡Cuatro! premiere at X-Games in Aspen

Cori

I hope they load the DVD with special features to make up for the length and the long wait.

Be happy with what we're getting. Goodness.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can imagine it's not easy to remember every detail lol. Thanks for answering ; ) If there was a full song knowing my luck it will be Oh Love *cringe* but I would kill to see the full version of Makeout Party from the NY show it looked wild : )

From my recollection it's not Oh Love haha. You see them playing it unplugged in the practice room, and it definitely is not the whole song ;)

That was a good video! :) but that's all they're gonna show, or maybe there's something I haven't seen yet...? :unsure:

Be happy with what we're getting. Goodness.

As much as we should be happy with what we are getting, you do have to admit that they are dragging this out a little too long. Had Tre actually been released on January 15 this would be more acceptable. But because of the albums earlier release, Cuatro is taking a little longer than any of us want.

Am I the only one who feels like we haven't actually been made to wait that long? At least it's something to look forward to whilst we wait for them to tour again.

I want to see the full Halloween show. Especially Makeout Party.

Yes the Halloween show! Mostly for the costumes.

Am I the only one who feels like we haven't actually been made to wait that long? At least it's something to look forward to whilst we wait for them to tour again.

No, I totally agree.

Let me be one of the only ones to say that I am so happy with what we've gotten so far and cannot wait until next month when I can have my hands on it for myself! I'm actually enjoying this new take on a rock doc they're taking, it allows for a better look into the process of writing which I very much enjoy :)

i know i mean we've seen most of it already anyway...

Considering we've seen 45 minutes of what is apparently a 75 minute film, I don't even care at this point, but I'll enjoy the remaining footage whenever they finally release it :) (And yes, I do realize a lot can and will happen in the remaining 30 minutes, but based on descriptions it seems like a lot of secret shows too, and I was hoping that wouldn't be a major focus of the rest of it.)

75 minutes? Isn't this thing like 2 hours?

I am hoping that this is the case. I feel like a "preview" of a movie shouldn't be half the film! I kinda wish I wouldn't have watched the sneak peak thing..

75 minutes? Isn't this thing like 2 hours?

They screened the movie and the final edit is 75 mins

The very first rough draft of the movie was told to be close to 2 hours but the guy watched it in July things change appetently as they often are in movies

I'm actually shocked, I haven't even bothered to watch any part of this that has been released. For some reason I'm perfectly content to wait until my copy arrives in the mail. Which could be 6 months from now, but anyway.

nobody posted this? full Q&A interview

Did I hear superbowl!? Now this is very wishful thinking, but we know Billie's in New Orleans, Mike has just left Aspen for something, they're due a comeback and acts are tba. Hmmmm.....

Did I hear superbowl!? Now this is very wishful thinking, but we know Billie's in New Orleans, Mike has just left Aspen for something, they're due a comeback and acts are tba. Hmmmm.....

That'd be an awful big first gig for a band that must be a little rusty right now, Not to mention it's in a few days. Mike went back to the Bay. I'm thinking no.

Billie isn't in New Orleans, there was a photo of him in Amoeba in San Fran yesterday.

Billie isn't in New Orleans, there was a photo of him in Amoeba in San Fran yesterday.

It's creepy that you know that.

It's creepy that you know that.

Lol so it's creepy that I have tumblr and that's where I saw it being reblogged? Jesus. Just as creepy for people to assume he's in New Orleans and to be talking about him having a house there!

Lol so it's creepy that I have tumblr and that's where I saw it being reblogged? Jesus. Just as creepy for people to assume he's in New Orleans and to be talking about him having a house there!

Haha the people on this site...eveyones a creep if they use tumblr and mention it...the key is don't reveal your secret creepy knowledge *you can see pictures when they are posted on websites like tumblr because they are tagged with crazzzy things like "billie joe armstrong" or "green day" shhhh don't let them see your freaky side!!

Right? I fail to see how it's creepy to know that a photo exists. The only thing that would be creepy is if you followed Billie Joe into Amoeba yourself and stood behind a cardboard cutout of One Direction to snap some ass-shots of him.

And even that I wouldn't judge. :creep:

Beyonce is already slated for the Super Bowl, so no.

Beyonce is already slated for the Super Bowl, so no.

Often times the Super Bowl has a lot of random minor appearances by other superstars. But Green Day would not make sense to mix into a Destiny's Child medley.

Often times the Super Bowl has a lot of random minor appearances by other superstars. But Green Day would not make sense to mix into a Destiny's Child medley.

Yeah obviously they wouldn't play halftime but there are a lot of other performances just outside the stadium up to a couple days before I guess they could possibly play but like you said, in this situation, I highly doubt it. Also I think it is important to note that the super bowl organizers would never put green day or someone like foo fighters on at least at this time because of all the cursing. They have been trying to clean up the halftime show since nipple gate :lol:

Archived