¡Cuatro! premiere at X-Games in Aspen

Cori

I know lol relax. It just sucks because she had high hopes of him being there.

i dont think she was crushed, she just didnt know

The rough draft version my friend watched (co VP of Access Industries who owns Warner) was close to 2 hours but he had watched it back in July so things could change

oh yeah it was you! haha okay that makes sense. its too bad they cut so much out but thats movie making for you.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the acid story supposed to be from the making of the trilogy or back in the day?

And is every song featured in the documentary in some way? Anything with Lady Cobra or Nightlife in the studio?

Yeah, that's what I was expecting as well. To the film's credit, it feels longer than 75 minutes haha

Which isn't a necessarily good thing. :mellow::lol:

Was the acid story supposed to be from the making of the trilogy or back in the day?

And is every song featured in the documentary in some way? Anything with Lady Cobra or Nightlife in the studio?

The acid story was when they were 18.

Not every song, but definitely the majority. and yes, you see Lady Cobra and Billie record in the vocal booth

Which isn't a necessarily good thing. :mellow::lol:

In this case I'll take it :happy:

The acid story was when they were 18.

Not every song, but definitely the majority. and yes, you see Lady Cobra and Billie record in the vocal booth

In this case I'll take it :happy:

Yay Lady Cobra! Wondered why there was none of her in the highlights. Glad we get to see even a little bit of her working with the guys...she got the rough side of some fans criticisms and I feel we know very little about her so it may give haters a chance to see her in a different light : )

So is it mostly studio stuff added then? I thought there might be more surfing/hanging out or even some Adie and Britt hanging with the guys but it sounds like it's all work? Any full length live songs do you recall? Sorry if you don't remember.

Come on guys, you all need to relax. Nobody said that they only like the band for Billie Joe. We just miss him okay? Is that horrible to say? Is it horrible that I was very upset to hear that he was not at the premier? No. Green Day isn't complete with out Billie Joe just like it wouldn't be complete with out mike or tre. Stop trying to find some sort of way that you are a better fan and get over yourselves.

Yay Lady Cobra! Wondered why there was none of her in the highlights. Glad we get to see even a little bit of her working with the guys...she got the rough side of some fans criticisms and I feel we know very little about her so it may give haters a chance to see her in a different light : )

So is it mostly studio stuff added then? I thought there might be more surfing/hanging out or even some Adie and Britt hanging with the guys but it sounds like it's all work? Any full length live songs do you recall? Sorry if you don't remember.

I was also expecting more family stuff, but it is mostly work. You just see mike with his kids and joey and Jakob when they make the longboards, same stuff as what was on tv. There is some footage of them having fun and goofing around, but not with the families.

No, I'm sorry that I don't remember everything! But I want to say that there is probably one full one in there somewhere. But the editing style doesn't allow for too many full songs at one place, if that makes any sense

I went! It was just awesome! Mike and Tre went out to VIP Happy Hour and talked to everyone and signed everyone an autograph. When Mike came in he went too me first and said whats sup and we talked for a while and then he signed my UNO DOS TRE T-Shirt as well as Tre did! I got pictures with them as well! The Q&A though was great and Mike and Tre in person are really nice cool and funny guys. They cracked me up at the Q&A!

I went! It was just awesome! Mike and Tre went out to VIP Happy Hour and talked to everyone and signed everyone an autograph. When Mike came in he went too me first and said whats sup and we talked for a while and then he signed my UNO DOS TRE T-Shirt as well as Tre did! I got pictures with them as well! The Q&A though was great and Mike and Tre in person are really nice cool and funny guys. They cracked me up at the Q&A!

Excellent first post! Welcome to GDC and for sharing your experience. When you can, we'd all love to see your photos. :)

Was that the entire Q&A? Looks pretty short to me =/

I'm probably just dumb to think it's the entire thing :lol:

The video :woot: can't wait to see the complete one

here's another video, the part with Green Day starts at 1.16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8LXJFYe_c8

I read this on twitter

Jackie Montgomery@MissJMontgomery
@GDLoT @andrewcannon sorry! I don't think they're going to put the full interview up.

:(

The video :woot: can't wait to see the complete one

here's another video, the part with Green Day starts at 1.16

Thanks for posting... It was so cute when Mike said "Y'know, I like what I do" (at about 2.30). His smile :wub:

i want to see the 290 minute long Cuatro that tre cool saw !

anyone knows how long is it, the final deal?

I think someone said earlier it's 1h 15mins

I hope they load the DVD with special features to make up for the length and the long wait.

They better!

I hope it has some complete live performances =/ Or yeah, some extras would be cool too :)

I hope they have the full performances of Fuck Time and Nuclear Family at the Tiki Bar, Billie's voice in those was so awesome, better than the studio versions!

I hope they have the full performances of Fuck Time and Nuclear Family at the Tiki Bar, Billie's voices in those was so awesome, better than the studio versions!

I want to see the full Halloween show. Especially Makeout Party.

No, I'm sorry that I don't remember everything! But I want to say that there is probably one full one in there somewhere. But the editing style doesn't allow for too many full songs at one place, if that makes any sense

I can imagine it's not easy to remember every detail lol. Thanks for answering ; ) If there was a full song knowing my luck it will be Oh Love *cringe* but I would kill to see the full version of Makeout Party from the NY show it looked wild : )

Archived