¡Cuatro! premiere at X-Games in Aspen

Cori

...ok, we know billie wont be there...but whats with the forth member? jason?!

:D

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's very sad that Billie won't be there :sorry:

He has probably his reasons :mellow:

After I heard that they will have their first appearance on TV since BJA's rehab, I was very happy

Now, I'm very disappointed after reading on their Website, that just Tré and Mike will be there, :ermm::sorry::sorry::sorry:

(Don't think that I don't like Mike and Tré :happy: , they are AWESOME AS F***, but BJA :wub: )

...ok, we know billie wont be there...but whats with the forth member? jason?!

:D

that might seem like jason replaced billie and would confuse everybody who doesn't know himas good as we do :P

What I don't get is... if Billie's ok and doing great why can't he do a simple Q&A with Mike and Tré?

If he doesnt want to he doesnt have to jeez leave the man alone....

oh... well now i'm marginally less interested.

Billie isint the only member of the band .... its a documentary about green day not Billie

When you've been sick and away from society for months, no public appearance is going to be simple.

Give the guy a break.

Thank you!

I wouldn't think that the first place Billie would wanna do his "comeback" is an interview, it just seems out of place, controlled or not. I'm thinking maybe he's just gonna wait it out until the first show or something.

Regardless, still good to see Mike and Tre back doing some interviews, it's still something. And I'm sure they briefly talk about Billie, nothing major, probably just how he's doing and stuff.

If he doesnt want to he doesnt have to jeez leave the man alone....

Billie isint the only member of the band .... its a documentary about green day not Billie

Thank you!

i know i understand that... i'm just saying as far as we know they wont be recording the event so we probably wont get to see the documentary or Q and A so seeing the band back together again was, in my opinion, the most interesting outcome. i dont think its that offensive to say i'm disappointed. we will be seeing them soon enough though

What I don't get is... if Billie's ok and doing great why can't he do a simple Q&A with Mike and Tré,

Honestly...If Billie wasn't doing ok, do you think they would told us so?

What if Billie doesn't play the tour, not that that'd happen but that'd suck a fat one.

ummmm no

What if Billie doesn't play the tour, not that that'd happen but that'd suck a fat one.

seriously? He's the singer... come on, that would never happen. if he wasn't okay, they would cancel the tour

well at least Tré and Mike will be there, and I'm sure they will at least briefly mention Billie and tell us how he's doing

seriously? He's the singer... come on, that would never happen. if he wasn't okay, they would cancel the tour

Well...they always can find a stand-in :P

I don't think we'll start seeing Billie making public appearances again until some time after the tour was supposed to end.

I really... REALLY hope you are so wrong.

so Billie won't be there?? =( i was hoping to see him again ...however...we'l se Mike&Tré and maybe Jason =)

Ok seriously can we stop with the pointless speculation about Billie not playing the tour/being replaced for the tour?! This is freaking Green Day we are talking about not some lame pop band where the members are disposable. There is NO Green Day without any of them and in case you have forgotten his Instagram post from New Years Eve he was very enthusiastic to get back on tour.

He has his reasons for not being there tonight but lets not get ahead of ourselves...the tour is still a while away yet. He is still recovering I guess.

I don't think we'll start seeing Billie making public appearances again until some time after the tour was supposed to end.

Exactly.

that might seem like jason replaced billie and would confuse everybody who doesn't know himas good as we do :P

I didn't think of that. You're right!

This is when the tour was supposed to be, so I guess Billie's still resting and recovering. Let's just give him a break.

I'm excited but kind of down at the same time. Happy 'cause we're going to see Mike and Tré :) (I hope, at least a picture); and sad 'cause Billie Joe won't be there =/

well at least Tré and Mike will be there, and I'm sure they will at least briefly mention Billie and tell us how he's doing

itll be the same answer mike has given us time and time again. "hes doing great blah blah blah......... next question"

Hopefully I'll be home in time for the Q&A!

It's sad about Billie not being there, but I'd much rather have him be completely better for the tour than push himself to go to appearances.

Archived