¡Cuatro! premiere at X-Games in Aspen

Cori

What I don't get is... if Billie's ok and doing great why can't he do a simple Q&A with Mike and Tré?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I don't get is... if Billie's ok and doing great why can't he do a simple Q&A with Mike and Tré?

Maybe he thought he would get bombed with questions about rehab ?

There is no such thing as "a simple Q&A" when you're in Green Day.

I don't think we'll start seeing Billie making public appearances again until some time after the tour was supposed to end.

It's tim to see Billie we are 2 months away from the tour and 2 or 3 weeks away from X-Kid bing released as a single

maybe because it would be hypocritical if for billie to take questions and no such as the iheart things allowed.. :S

So, resuming, ¡Cuatro! prmieres today in 10 hours, only Mike and Tré will be there, there's no signs of a possible streaming of it, and WHY THE FUCK WE CAN´T SEE ¡CUATRO! NOW!!

aww what a bummer :( i was hoping they'd do some tv appearances or promo before the tour started, but maybe not. i guess a q and a session isn't really the best place to make your first appearance after coming back from rehab but i was looking forward to seeing the whole band together. it feels like it's been forever since iheart.

But a TV show, isn't also the best place to appear, imagine an Interview, they obviously will ask BJ about rehab!

well, maybe. most of, if not all, the tv shows they normally appear on (leno, letterman, kimmel, ellen, etc) are really professional and have been in the business of interviewing people for a long time. if GD's management told them not to ask about rehab i'm sure they wouldn't, but if bj does ever plan on addressing the rehab situation a setting like that would be a great place to do it.

I love the Letterman shows and they are very close friends, I think they should start with him, every Green Day era needs a performance thre

Awwww. Billie's not gonna be there? Bummer. I need to see my Beejes doing stuff again so I know he's doing okay.

I was kind of thinking to myself when we first heard about them doing a Q&A they may ask Billie about his rehab and if he's feeling better. Especially if it's a fan Q&A. So I think it's for the best. Can't wait for them to all be back. 2 months. Not to bad.

When you've been sick and away from society for months, no public appearance is going to be simple.

Give the guy a break.

There's no reason a q&a wouldn't be monitored or that the management can make sure they only ask appropriate questions. Do people still ask Britney Spears why she shaved her head? Nope.

I'm sure he's got his reasons and we should respect them.

If Billie was at the Q and A , his rehab would probably dominate the questions being asked and that would overshadow "Cuatro".

Will there be a live-stream? or will it be recorded?

I'm sure it'll be rcorded and SPN will show a little bit of all the Green Day thing, but streaming NOPE!

Somebody will still probably ask Mike and Tre how Billie's doing... But I'd rather hear it from him.

I'm a little disappointed to see that Billie won't be there, but it'll still be great to hear from Mike and Tre! :happy:

I loved the artwork so much that I made it my new avatar. :P

I'm sure it'll be rcorded and SPN will show a little bit of all the Green Day thing, but streaming NOPE!

Ok! Thanks =D

Is it true that Billie it`s not going to be in there, just Mike and Tre???? :S

Ys, it's true watch it on greenday.com

Archived