¡Cuatro! premiere at X-Games in Aspen

Cori

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, Mike looks so cute

This ESPN thing sucks, I justened tuned to ESPN and the FA Cup was on, on ESPN+ also FA Cup and on the only channel the X/Games will be aired is ESPN 3, but come on, I only have the basic cable plan, I'm nit a fucking millionare

OMG, Mike looks so cute

This ESPN thing sucks, I justened tuned to ESPN and the FA Cup was on, on ESPN+ also FA Cup and on the only channel the X/Games will be aired is ESPN 3, but come on, I only have the basic cable plan, I'm nit a fucking millionare

If you tuneing in for the GD event you wont miss it as it not being aired if i were wanting to watch the sports that sucks you can stream the sport games on espn.com i think

Hmm...2am for me...totally staying up for that I'm a loser with nothing else to do on a Sat nite anyway ha! Would kill for a new band photo come on guys ; )

So.. Billie's NOT going???

This was on GD's site.

On top of that Mike and Tre will be in Aspen for a special screening and Q & A of ¡Cuatro! tomorrow night at The Wheeler Opera House in Aspen.

Hmm...2am for me...totally staying up for that I'm a loser with nothing else to do on a Sat nite anyway ha! Would kill for a new band photo come on guys ; )

haha same here, it's on 4 am in where I live, I'm considering to watch it... :shy:

or maybe I'll just watch Cuatro when I buy it and now I'll just skip to the Q&A part

Does anybody know what's the length of Cuatro?

Aww, that's too bad about Billie. It doesn't really surprise me though. Whatever's easiest for him, he needs to just take it easy so he can be ready for the tour. :)

This was on GD's site.

On top of that Mike and Tre will be in Aspen for a special screening and Q & A of ¡Cuatro! tomorrow night at The Wheeler Opera House in Aspen.

aww :(

haha same here, it's on 4 am in where I live, I'm considering to watch it... :shy:

or maybe I'll just watch Cuatro when I buy it and now I'll just skip to the Q&A part

Does anybody know what's the length of Cuatro?

Yeaah I'm not the only crazy one staying up haha! I seriously doubt we will get to see any of the Q & A or Cuatro (not that I would want to as I will wait till next month for it to arrive at my door) I just hope for new pics...I don't want mch from life! Though I was hoping for all the members but Im happy that Billie is taking his time and getting better ; )

W

So what exactly is the story with Billie? Is he still undergoing rehab, or is he just taking some much-needed downtime?

I'm guessing Billie's first public appearances after his downtime will be in a more… "controlled" environment, if that makes sense :P

I mean where they better know what they can expect, definitely don't expect him to return with a Q&A with unprepared questions.

Shame billie won't be there :/ which begs the question ..... Will we even see him before the tour starts ?

Mike and Tre only =/

I was hoping Billie would be there, but its okay Something is better than nothing!

Too bad for billie.But yeah it would suck to have his first public appearance and someone ask him "Hey, how was rehab?"

And judging by the maturity of green day fans in the world someone would surely make that question :lol:

I'm guessing Billie's first public appearances after his downtime will be in a more "controlled" environment, if that makes sense :P

I mean where they better know what they can expect, definitely don't expect him to return with a Q&A with unprepared questions.

The Q&A is pre-prepared though...I mean they have had them through facebook for a while now and I assume someone picked a few and GD has already seen the ones they will get. Therefore it wouldn't have been out of control at all BUT what matters is Billie's health and state of mind. If he isn't ready he isn't ready...simple. We see him when we see him...maybe it's best if if it is standing on stage on the first night of the resumed tour.

The Q&A is pre-prepared though...I mean they have had them through facebook for a while now and I assume someone picked a few and GD has already seen the ones they will get. Therefore it wouldn't have been out of control at all BUT what matters is Billie's health and state of mind. If he isn't ready he isn't ready...simple. We see him when we see him...maybe it's best if if it is standing on stage on the first night of the resumed tour.

THIS!!!!

the questions were only for the people on FB that asked, and I don't think a rehab question will be made

This was on GD's site.

I just saw that as well.. :( I was really looking forward to seeing the whole band together again. But I'm still excited for the Q&A, for sure!

Archived