¡Cuatro! premiere at X-Games in Aspen

Cori

News post from GDA about the X-Games premiere.

Here is what I could find on the website of the theatre where it is actually being shown in Aspen. Sounds like a pretty cool night for the people that get to attend! I also love the artwork that they have on this website. It's really awesome.

Edit by Andres: Here's a countdown for the timezone challenged.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what I could find on the website of the theatre where it is actually being shown in Aspen. Sounds like a pretty cool night for the people that get to attend! I also love the artwork that they have on this website. It's really awesome.

Off topic, but wooahhh, Jason in a band photo!

Really awesome!

Cuatro-Large.jpg

Tre looks way awesome in the photo! wondering what they'll wear..

I tuned in and just heard Stray Heart. I'm glad they're using a lot of GD music for the whole thing.

Man that picture is so awesome, it's going as my desktop wallpaper. The fact that it's so lo-res doesn't even bother me. You people have no idea how big a deal that is.

That's a really great picture of the band. Reminds me that the GDC logo is missing Jason's face.

Good photo to use for it. Just sayinnnng.

So is it confirmed that they're going to be there to answer questions or whatever? I'm so anxious for them to be doing promo and stuff again.

It's confirmed. In the posted article it says there is a Q&A with the cast and crew of the movie, which most likely means the band and director(s?). Also, Mike's wife posted a picture of them in the car and said they were on the way to Aspen on Instagram.

I kinda want this to be the DVD cover instead of just Jason's face.

It certainly looks like it could be. Imagine that image split it half. On the left is the back cover of the DVD, middle is the spine, and the right side is the front cover. It's a high probability that the DVD cover will be this, if not similar

Uhm.. is there a livestream or some other stuff? I don't really get this x-games thing, so don't blame if this question was stupid.

do you know if there will be a link for streaming?

ESPN streams only the games not the non sports events (going by the past years) if there was a stream it'd been announced and would be promoted (ABC which owns ESPN are kings at promo they arent like Warner Music with bad promo) lol

They or the group may film it and put it up on site afterwards

A movie had a q&a at the x games last year or year before and it was put on the site like a few days afterward so could always be that

Nice promo photo! Also, I'm really hoping for the boys to be complete. Billie Joe missing once again would be kind of a bummer. But I'm pretty sure that this won't be the case. After all, I'm so excited to hear more!

Does anyone knows when it will starts?

On the site is written from 8pm - 10pm..

So how many hours from now?

Archived