Static Noise 83, Pt. II: The Trilogy of Albums

Sanity Loan

This week on Static Noise, it's a special episode! Matt, Jimmy and Jack talk about their thoughts, opinions and everything in between about the trilogy of albums. We discuss some controversial topics such as whether the band should have made one "super album, and much more.

Listen to the show

(59:11)

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes
You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

Contact Us
We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - assholes@staticnoise.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook

Hosts on Twitter

Matt | Jimmy | Jack

"But they say Las Cruces in it and then you're like, 'wow, Andres is really like a drug king!' "

"Well, he is."

:lol: Amazing. But we still need Andres...

Just finished listening to it. Loved your thoughts on the Trilogy and completely agree with some points you guys have made. Good job :thumbsup:

I completely agree with Matt. The opening 5 of Uno are great. Best opening in my opinion since the first 4-5 songs from Insomniac.

no nightlife discussion eh? its hard to comment on that lol. you were generally shying away from the pop sounding songs but you dont think missing you has that pop feel? i do.

counting to eight during the break in 8th avenue serenade is one of the joys in life

Just downloaded the Episode! I'm glad you returned for a while, guys! :happy:

Andres......? :(

I don't want to offend Matt, Jimmy and Jack, it's very interesting and pleasant to hear you all. But for me Andres has always been some kind of key person in the podcast. In spite of he's already posted his thoughts about trilogy on GDA i'd like to hear him in the episode.

Tony, M1key and Alex are missed too :shy:

Archived