BJA with the Soul Rebels last year

St3veHimself

Phew! I was gonna say... 'Cause it looks a lot like he's wasted. :/

The only drinking problem you have when you're in rehab is... you're not!

I feel as though from now on people are going to be scrutinising his every last move to make sure he's not drunk ... which is rich considering we don't know a thing about his issues. :/

But yeah this is a year ago.

I feel as though from now on people are going to be scrutinising his every last move to make sure he's not drunk ... which is rich considering we don't know a thing about his issues. :/

Yeah =/

too bad this is old news, I got all excited. I guess we have to wait till Saturday to see the boys!

Ehhh I saw the upload date as 2013 so I thought it was new. My bad! Feel free to lock

I don´t like to see him like this on stage... The band is great, cool brass. But his singing... he´s not a Soul-singer, at least not when he´s over the edge. Drunk but attractive though.... :)

Well, if this would have been after his rehab I´d say something had gone wrong... ;)

Yeah like others have said these videos have been knocking around for a while. I have to say, I don't think it was a great idea for them to be posted on the GDA news page.. Again it's not new footage and it's just not great timing really. A bit insensitive? Who knows, maybe Green Day/Billie Joe don't give a fuck if it's posted or find it funny but there's always the chance they'd find it embarrassing or then feel overwhelmed about the upcoming tour, etc. We also don't want the media seeing this and publishing it on other sites, etc (which they would considering what's happened). They'd turn it into this big story when there is none, y'know? I just don't think Green Day need that. :S

It´s okay for a private jam-session, fooling around, making party, drinking, smoking, having a good time. No problem. As long as I don´t have to pay for it... cheers for beers! :cool:

Do you think he can play the guitar properly when he's drunk? I was just wondering because I can't. I can play the guitar when i'm drunk... but that's horrible...

It's kinda awkward, maybe it's all in my head but it looks like the other musicians are like "Uhhhh he's really mucking this up, let's get him off the mike..."

Edited the OP and title to avoid confusion.

Well I enjoyed this :P. There's many many videos of Billie drunk (or on bloody speed!) out there, just because he's now getting treatment for substance abuse it doesn't mean every single time he was ever under the influence in the past is now a terrible shameful event that needs to be forgotten. This is funny and silly :happy:

It's kinda awkward, maybe it's all in my head but it looks like the other musicians are like "Uhhhh he's really mucking this up, let's get him off the mike..."

Lol not all in your head!

Archived