Unpopular Green Day Opinions

Kayfabe

Here is an Unpopular point of view about Green Day:

Billie Joe is wrong for letting us down by having a drug addiction, being an alcoholic, and by making abusive remarks to people.... and Adrienne might be much worse.

Here is a popular opinion of him:

Billie Joe helps people.

My Unpopular opinion is: He is two sided and has no place to be calling people hypocrites. It's like casting the first stone while being a sinner. Take his interview for example where he talks about keeping alcohol away from his children... then one word: iHeart . I hope Mike gives him the kick in the pants he deserves if it happens again.

Lets just fucking hold him against being a human being. Billie joe is not perfect at all!! Stop being fucking stupid he didn't do all those things to let us down! Shit happens.

Oh and just pause at Adrienne, i don't know where you're going with that but just STOP.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets just fucking hold him against being a human being. Billie joe is not perfect at all!! Stop being fucking stupid he didn't do all those things to let us down! Shit happens.

Oh and just pause at Adrienne, i don't know where you're going with that but just STOP.

I thought this thread was about UNPOPULAR opinions... There is no reason to yell at me for it.

^ But surely the things you said 10+ years ago don't necessarily match up with who you are today.

I'm just not really sure what you're getting at. I know he has said those things in the past, but he had a drinking problem. Alcoholism can make someone become the total opposite of what they hoped they'd be. Its an illness. It doesn't make him two-faced if he said one thing years ago and did another recently. It makes him human.

But, that is exactly what they are doing... holding over 10 years of comments against him. You are right, he is human. I have proven my point. Why is this thread here if not to catalogue Unpopular Opinions?

By the way, I did not say "two-faced" I said two sided... Everyone has different sides to them.

I thought this thread was about UNPOPULAR opinions... There is no reason to yell at me for it.

But, that is exactly what they are doing... holding over 10 years of comments against him. You are right, he is human. I have proven my point. Why is this thread here if not to catalogue Unpopular Opinions?

By the way, I did not say "two-faced" I said two sided... Everyone has different sides to them.

Yeah and I have an opinion that your opinion is wrong. Sorry.

Here is an Unpopular point of view about Green Day:

Billie Joe is wrong for letting us down by having a drug addiction, being an alcoholic, and by making abusive remarks to people.... and Adrienne might be much worse.

Here is a popular opinion of him:

Billie Joe helps people.

My Unpopular opinion is: He is two sided and has no place to be calling people hypocrites. It's like casting the first stone while being a sinner. Take his interview for example where he talks about keeping alcohol away from his children... then one word: iHeart . I hope Mike gives him the kick in the pants he deserves if it happens again.

I do understand what you're trying to say.But here's the thing-He never really wanted to do that.Lots of things were going on in his life and he just couldn't take it.You should read the Rolling Stone interview of his.He himself agrees that alcohol and drugs are not good things.Then how can he be two-sided?Nobody wants to drink that much unless they are facing issues.

How is Adrienne involved in all of this?

In my opinion, you're not seeing things clearly.I am pretty sure it will never happen again.So relax :)

So Billie contradicts himself wow he's human after all

So Billie contradicts himself wow he's human after all

When did he say alcohol and drugs are good?

I'm pretty positive he has said it plenty of times. Is it a good thing? no is it a bad thing? no.

Where did I mention ANYWHERE about drugs and alcohol please do not put words that aren't there I wasn't talking about just drugs and alcohol...

Billie has condtradicted himself several times in interviews but its no big deal imo he's human EVERYONE contradicts themselves

I don't really know about anyone else, but I dont really like Brittney that much. From her instagram she strikes me as someone who is really materialistic and rude. I guess I don't know her personally but thats just the impression I get.

I don't really know about anyone else, but I dont really like Brittney that much. From her instagram she strikes me as someone who is really materialistic and rude. I guess I don't know her personally but thats just the impression I get.

Really? I find her kinda posh, but I think she's nice and cute (personality-wise) and that she's very good for Mike.

Last I checked this was an Unpopular Green Day Opinions thread, not a Bitch About Green Day's Wives thread. Leave it out. It's not classy at all.

I just watched the Bullet in a Bible Hitchin' a Ride performance again

Maybe I've seen it one too many times (that makes me sound like a perv, but I objectively believe it's a great live song in all eras) but Billie Joe's public, so called 'jacking off' is really not that dirty.

My stepmom had a coworker who had seen Bullet in a Bible and told her about Billie's masturbating onstage and my stepmom was under the impression that he actually pulled his penis out of his pants. I wanted to deny it and say "He didn't, actually, he just put his hand in his pants" but that would have confirmed I'd seen it and I didn't really want to do that, my family isn't excessively fond of my love for Green Day. Maybe because they're on the conservative side.

I do understand what you're trying to say.But here's the thing-He never really wanted to do that.Lots of things were going on in his life and he just couldn't take it.You should read the Rolling Stone interview of his.He himself agrees that alcohol and drugs are not good things.Then how can he be two-sided?Nobody wants to drink that much unless they are facing issues.

How is Adrienne involved in all of this?

In my opinion, you're not seeing things clearly.I am pretty sure it will never happen again.So relax :)

Ugh.. once again.. the thing on Adrienne was not my opinion... it was on another forum and I posted it because it was unpopular.

To be two sided just means that there are many facets to your personality... for example... your inner self verses your public self vs your self around your friends, etc. Everyone wears hats, you can not even begin to tell me that is not true. Opinion is based on perceptions and yes, it was hypocritical in the context that it was taken in, that does not mean that I don't forgive him.

My stepmom had a coworker who had seen Bullet in a Bible and told her about Billie's masturbating onstage and my stepmom was under the impression that he actually pulled his penis out of his pants. I wanted to deny it and say "He didn't, actually, he just put his hand in his pants" but that would have confirmed I'd seen it and I didn't really want to do that, my family isn't excessively fond of my love for Green Day. Maybe because they're on the conservative side.

I guess what is an unpopular opinion depends on what circle you are in...

For example: I can not even get two words out before someone who does not read starts making accusasions about me.

I've got a problem because I posted someone else's unpopular opinion before my own, so people are thinking that the other people's unpopular opinion is mine.

Now the popular opinion is that Eternity Ragnarok holds that opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew my ACTUAL opinion would be unpopular because of what it was based on which is why I listed it as unpopular. It was an opinion that I held for a while before I got to know people.

Last I checked this was an Unpopular Green Day Opinions thread, not a Bitch About Green Day's Wives thread. Leave it out. It's not classy at all.

Last I checked, the point of this thread was to say unclassy things about Green Day or relating to Green Day and not have anyone judge you for it

Last I checked, the point of this thread was to say unclassy things about Green Day or relating to Green Day and not have anyone judge you for it

GREEN DAY

Not GREEN DAY (PLUS THEIR WIVES, THEIR KIDS, THEIR GARDENERS, THEIR DENTISTS, THAT GUY WHO FIXED TRÉ'S COFFEE MACHINE ONE TIME...)

Say all the unclassy shit you want. I'll sit here and judge you like fuck for it :D

GREEN DAY

Not GREEN DAY (PLUS THEIR WIVES, THEIR KIDS, THEIR GARDENERS, THEIR DENTISTS, THAT GUY WHO FIXED TRÉ'S COFFEE MACHINE ONE TIME...)

Say all the unclassy shit you want. I'll sit here and judge you like fuck for it :D

love you too ceadawg

My unpopular opinion is that I cannot stand when the fans ship billie mike and tre together. It makes me uncomfortable and I don't get how it doesn't make you guys either.

My unpopular opinion is that I cannot stand when the fans ship billie mike and tre together. It makes me uncomfortable and I don't get how it doesn't make you guys either.

I hate that too. It's actually really creepy especially seeing as Billie and Mike are married and people write fucking stories about them being in relationships and such. It's sick.

I hate that too. It's actually really creepy especially seeing as Billie and Mike are married and people write fucking stories about them being in relationships and such. It's sick.

YES. I was reading a fic about billies birthday and out of fucking no where NO WARNINGS OR ANYTHING boom a fucking three some between them. Ever since then i'm very careful with what the hell I read. I mean I HAVE TRIED GETTING INTO IT. I just. no. sorry.

...my family isn't excessively fond of my love for Green Day. Maybe because they're on the conservative side.

Oh my parents (especially my mother) are quite conservative as well! :lol: But they know nothing of Bullet in the Bible or such, um, 'performances' so they're not too fussed! I think I'll try to keep it that way...

Don't read fanfic, honey. It's that simple. Isn't it all creepy as shit?

but but but... what about Trillikeson??? :o

Billie + Mike +Tré +Jason

:lol:

Nothing wrong with a bit of fanfiction! It's only fantasy, a bit of fun that isn't real and doesn't harm anyone. You know, fiction.

Exactly this. Don't use this thread to make nasty assumptions and bitchy comments about people you don't know who aren't even in Green Day please. And it's laughable that anyone would actually think they can judge someone's personality from looking at random Instagram photos in any case.

Archived