Unpopular Green Day Opinions

Kayfabe

Ha. I actually like Rest. It has good lyrics and I like the vocal arrangements.

I also think Dos was the best album the band had done since American Idiot (not including Stop Drop and Roll!!!). Therefore, Tre is the best album they've done since Dos.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are more annoying Insomniac bummers than Dookie bummers and their attitude towards Insomniac is exactly the same as that of Avril Lavigne fans towards Under my Skin. It's a great album, regardless.

Mike is the better singer. The only reason he shouldn't replace Billie Joe is that Billie has more on stage charisma.

their attitude towards Insomniac is exactly the same as that of Avril Lavigne fans towards Under my Skin

i dont know what ur implying with this but i like the reference A+

Mike is the better singer. The only reason he shouldn't replace Billie Joe is that Billie has more on stage charisma.

Mike has a good voice, but better than Billie? That's cray.

Insomniac is a better album than Dookie, which is actually one of my least favorite Green Day albums.

21st Century Breakdown is far superior to the new albums. (Uno, Dos and Tre)

Dos is better than Uno and Tre.

The Forgotten is one of the best songs on the trilogy

I agree, first ballad they have done in a long time that i've actually enjoyed, i just wish the chords were slightly out of tune/ dischords to give it a more eerie feel.

Lights out was the best thing to come out of the 21cb era yet was only deemed worthy of being a b side.

Here's a good one that I've had for awhile:

Green Day is a cohesive unit of 3-4 band members that make awesome music together. It is not the Billie Joe show, even if he is the frontman/leader of the band.

Lights out was the best thing to come out of the 21cb era yet was only deemed worthy of being a b side.

Lights Out is a great song, but I can see why they left it off 21st Century Breakdown.

Guest RedStrokes
There are more annoying Insomniac bummers than Dookie bummers and their attitude towards Insomniac is exactly the same as that of Avril Lavigne fans towards Under my Skin. It's a great album, regardless. Mike is the better singer. The only reason he shouldn't replace Billie Joe is that Billie has more on stage charisma.
I love both of their vocals, but I agree mike is the better singer. But Mike's voice is for hard rock and punk, whereas billie's can be used or all of the above, so i can see why Billie gets the job. :)

I was a bit disappointed with the studio version of Stay The Night. :S

Just a bit. A tiny tiny bit..

Me too. A lot

Lights Out is a great song, but I can see why they left it off 21st Century Breakdown.

It didn't fit the story line, you ding dong.

Needed moar distortion and a better breakdown. And Tré's drums at the start.

Billie Joe doesn't do enough magic tricks during concerts. All he does is play a bunch of awesome songs, which is lame as fuck.

Green Day sold out after the 1,000 Hours EP. They just really went down hill from there.

I love Nightlife :happy: I like seeing them going outside the box and doing something that they've not done before :)

I think John's drumming on Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? is a lot better than Tre's

:huh:

I think the most boring album is Shenanigans but that's not an album that's album is full of things were not good for other albums, then if I have to pick the most boring one it could be 21st Century Breakdown, I have to say it almost all songs' principal instrument is piano and I don't like it is boring.

Archived