Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unpopular Green Day Opinions

12,134 posts in this topic

Posted

i have a few

i dislike most songs on their first two albums and i can count the songs i like off nimrod, insomniac and warning on one hand.

american idiot would have been a better album without she's a rebel. that songs makes me want to slam my head against the wall to the beat

the trilogy is a bit rubbish

1 person likes this

Posted

an over produced, too-smooth pile of b-side material.

<3

and not the good b-sides either

1 person likes this

Posted

The song Green Day gives me feels. What happened to the Green Day I love, those stoned kids just playing their music, it was their passion. Now they have nothing else to do. Green Day just needs to get stoned. Also I remember the flipside interview from 1990 where Billie said he didn't have sex, because if he gave in to sex, he'd have nothing to hope for and nothing to write about. That's where we got beautiful songs like 1000 Hours, Dry Ice, 80, 2000 Light Years Away, Going to Pasalacqua. Now Billie has a wife and kids, and he doesn't know that feeling that all teenagers have; that feeling of wanting the person you love. He has Adie now, he doesn't dream every night of what it would be like to love her. THERE"S NO PASSIONATE LOVE SONGS ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Man, this thread is gonna break out in fights *coughfuckyoucough* :P

Andres, can we get a dislike button over here?

fuck you :P

3 people like this

Posted

be nice!!!! :angry

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL

fuck you

Posted

I think John's drumming on Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? is a lot better than Tre's

1 person likes this

Posted

Nightlife is the worst thing they've ever done.

Dos is weak.

Good Riddance shouldn't be the closer anymore.

Jinx sucks

3 people like this

Posted

thanks for removing the smiley and making me look like I'm serious.

Sorry, I was having trouble with the quoting, hence my reply above the quotation

Nightlife is the worst thing they've ever done.

Dos is weak.

Good Riddance shouldn't be the closer anymore.

Jinx sucks

Agree

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry, I was having trouble with the quoting, hence my reply above the quotation

A

Oh alright

Posted

Although I'm sure no one here will diss American Idiot. I think no matter who you are, you've gotta love that album.

I like Nightlife... and the trilogy in general.

Me too. I'm really on the fence with this whole trilogy. Nightlife has got great rap-lyrics, and sick bass, but I would never play it in front of my friends. Billie's lyrics in it suck however. And I wasn't really disappointed with the trilogy, just ... well...maybe. I'm not sure.

1 person likes this

Posted

I fucking hate warning..it's just lame..

And they fucked the recording of the Trilogy up..man, I never thought that's even possible.

1 person likes this

Posted

This thread will be full of likes