Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Picture Request Thread

• Please log in to reply
1359 replies to this topic

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • ♥ ♥ ♥

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,512 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 5,944 rep

Does anyone know if there are any high quality images of the unreleased Whatsername music video footage? I want to make the party girl my avatar (particularly the final scene, where she's passed out on the table with the drinks) but I can't find any good images on Google. I've just screenshotted the Youtube video for the image I have now.

dirnt286

dirnt286
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Joined Apr 04, 2005
  • 106 rep

Looking for a black and white picture of Green Day from maybe 1997, where they are standing on a side walk with a sign for a restrung called "Ming's Kitchen" in the background. Taken by a photographer in Berkeley.

Ham Sascale

Ham Sascale
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • Joined Jun 26, 2012
  • 1,052 rep

Looking for a black and white picture of Green Day from maybe 1997, where they are standing on a side walk with a sign for a restrung called "Ming's Kitchen" in the background. Taken by a photographer in Berkeley.

green-day-sean-murphy1.jpg

Welshy

Welshy
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • Joined Feb 09, 2008
  • 13 rep

Can anyone find some pics of Green Day eating? preferably eating pizza, but anything would be fine. 

dirnt286

dirnt286
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Joined Apr 04, 2005
  • 106 rep

Thanks! I happened to pass by this place last weekend. Now it is a Creole place. The sign still remains, but the establishment has fit in the words "not anymore" to the sign. Guess it was too much to take it down.

Rober J Benitez

Rober J Benitez
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined Nov 01, 2014
  • 0 rep

Hi everyone, I want to request this pic in high resolution and without that vignette, Thanks in advance :) Billie_Joe_love_Beer_by_BillieJoe1972.jp

Rober J Benitez

Rober J Benitez
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined Nov 01, 2014
  • 0 rep

Hi It's me again, I would like to know what's the brand of Billie's polka dot shirt that he wore under his waistcoat during the 21st breakdown world tour and if somebody knows the brand of this waistcoat too.

I know Is a bit hard to tell the brand of that shirt or at least where I can find it, but you may help me .

tumblr_lfvm09MFu11qb52rpo1_500.jpg

And this is the waistcoat, and I can't recognize the brand  inside that circle. ThaNks in advice again :)

200301_2005_12_14_Green_Day_Live.jpg

Edited by Rober J Benitez, 13 January 2015 - 08:52 PM.

Slappy_1039

Slappy_1039
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined Feb 06, 2014
  • 6 rep

Hey guys, so I was watching to Green Day's Behind The Music documentary, and I came across these old school pictures that I really enjoyed. I tried very hard to pause the video at the perfect time to take a good screen shot but I didn't have much sucess... Does someone here have the orignals pictures of these screen shots? Whitout these logos and stuff??  :runaround:  :ermm: tumblr_nig1gfSHBr1tn1iq5o1_1280.png

tumblr_nig1gfSHBr1tn1iq5o2_1280.png

Of course there were plenty of other cool pictures I have never seen, but it would take too long to screen shot all of them, so I chose the ones I enjoyed the most.

The last time I requested something in here no one replied me  :( Hope this time I get lucky

Edited by Slappy_1039, 19 January 2015 - 04:45 PM.

Ham Sascale

Ham Sascale
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • Joined Jun 26, 2012
  • 1,052 rep

Hey guys, so I was watching to Green Day's Behind The Music documentary, and I came across these old school pictures that I really enjoyed. I tried very hard to pause the video at the perfect time to take a good screen shot but I didn't have much sucess... Does someone here have the orignals pictures of these screen shots? Whitout these logos and stuff??  :runaround:  :ermm: https://36.media.tumblr.com/e726394c9829...

https://41.media.tumblr.com/c39a417d1592...

Of course there were plenty of other cool pictures I have never seen, but it would take too long to screen shot all of them, so I chose the ones I enjoyed the most.

The last time I requested something in here no one replied me  :( Hope this time I get lucky

There are no originals of these pictures. And there are no originals of other pictures from Behind The Music, except for select few.

Slappy_1039

Slappy_1039
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined Feb 06, 2014
  • 6 rep

There are no originals of these pictures. And there are no originals of other pictures from Behind The Music, except for select few.

Damn  :( But thank you anyway  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users