Fuzz

Picture Request Thread

solongfromthestars

Anyone got this in higher quality?

original.png

pacejunkie punk

They look like death ☠️

Beerjeezus

I've never seen this before. I wonder if Billie got punched or is his eye edited to look red?

Montclare
11 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I've never seen this before. I wonder if Billie got punched or is his eye edited to look red?

He had a stye. It seemed to go back and forth between his eyes in August and September.

Beerjeezus
9 minutes ago, Montclare said:

He had a stye. It seemed to go back and forth between his eyes in August and September.

Oh true, now I remember.

Montclare
6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Oh true, now I remember.

Unfortunately, the news link doesn't seem to work anymore, but I remember he said he got it from sharing eyeliner.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
10 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Unfortunately, the news link doesn't seem to work anymore, but I remember he said he got it from sharing eyeliner.

Yeah, I must have read that! Don't remember the sharing part but I do remember he mentioned eyeliner.

Green Day In Seattle

Does anyone happen to have a larger and higher resolution version of this? I'd like to draw it at some point and it's not good enough to see the fine details.

9e9GEr2.jpg

solongfromthestars
On 5/1/2019 at 6:19 AM, Green Day In Seattle said:

Does anyone happen to have a larger and higher resolution version of this? I'd like to draw it at some point and it's not good enough to see the fine details.

This is the best quality out there I think

mBNgmsH.jpg

If you draw it you'll have to share it with us :D 

• Thanks 1

Green Day In Seattle

That's great! Thank you! I don't know when I'll get around to it, but I definitely will share it when I'm done. :happy:

Goofygoldfish

Does anyone have the video, or link to, the Instagram live (I think) that they did during rev rad (maybe Manchester in Feb 2017) before the encore, the three of them are all there, looking sweaty, I think Billie is in the red shirt. It's the one when Billie says 'I'm tired, I'm at a rock concery right now'  

Thanks 

DadBod
3 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Does anyone have the video, or link to, the Instagram live (I think) that they did during rev rad (maybe Manchester in Feb 2017) before the encore, the three of them are all there, looking sweaty, I think Billie is in the red shirt. It's the one when Billie says 'I'm tired, I'm at a rock concery right now'  

Thanks 

This one?

• Love 2

Goofygoldfish
6 hours ago, DadBod said:

This one?

Yeah, that one, thank you so much. I'd lost my copy and have been searching to no avail 😍

The shirt is less red and more spotty 😜🙈

Outofmind

Female in a short, black and white dress squatting to hand a sandwich on a plate to Billie Joe while he was sitting on the floor, writing in a closet while he was 20 years of age.    Does anyone have this image? It is early footage. 

• Confused 1

pacejunkie punk
11 minutes ago, Outofmind said:

Female in a short, black and white dress squatting to hand a sandwich on a plate to Billie Joe while he was sitting on the floor, writing in a closet while he was 20 years of age.    Does anyone have this image? It is early footage. 

If this exists I’d like to see it

• Like 1