Picture Request Thread

Fuzz

18 hours ago, Maria Gloria said:

Does anyone have the original of this photo in decent quality? It's the first photo I saw of Billie so I want it for my Green Day tattoo!

A reverse image search only brought up this tiny one

Best one I could find! http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x79/pixvirtual/us001/SqIfI7DSfHeJ.jpg~original

• Like 1

I'm trying to find more pictures of Billie Joe and his Flying V, but I  don't know the date of the show he debuted it at. I've only found one picture on an Argentinian fan site. 

Edited by House Of Wolves

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for pictures of Green Day recording and in the studio for Dookie.

Anyone could help ? 

4 hours ago, ThibautDookie said:

I'm looking for pictures of Green Day recording and in the studio for Dookie.

Anyone could help ? 

This is the only one that comes to mind. Others would be cool to see!

• Like 2

Halp 

Does anybody have a screen shot of billies spastic guy drawing? He posted it on Instagram a loooong time ago. 

3 hours ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

Halp 

Does anybody have a screen shot of billies spastic guy drawing? He posted it on Instagram a loooong time ago. 

Just looked it up for you

• Like 1

Idiot Nation Champaign show pics from last night? 

I sang longview and was wondering if they took any cool pics of me! 

• Like 1

Anybody have a picture of Billie sporting the bi-pride flag during one of the latest shows? (And / or can tell me where he did that?)

Someone posted an instagram picture of the girl who held up the "I have cancer but I am still breathing" only it was her with the sign autographed. I cant seem to locate it.

can anyone supply me with a gif of billie getting crazy into his playing in forever now @ colbert? it was like he was in '94 and i loved it lol. or of the whole band those were both like one second clips but theyre awesome

On 31/3/2017 at 4:22 PM, XxXxXxXxX said:

Someone posted an instagram picture of the girl who held up the "I have cancer but I am still breathing" only it was her with the sign autographed. I cant seem to locate it.

I think is this one. I read that Sara made that card for her and she give it to the guys to sign it for her :) 

• Like 2

Does anyone have a clear scan or picture of that smiley face from 1039 smoothed out sloppy hours?

Billie used to have it on his guitar picks ☺

I googled it to hell and can't find it...

• 2 months later...

I just wanna find some photo of billie joe playing his white gibson es-137 especially from the live concerts. I fucking love that beautiful white es-137... I remebert that it was live on stage for a while when uno was first released and then repainted to red & black color.. Please help me!!! 

This is a long shot but anyone have photos of me on stage for Know Your Enemy in Champaign, March 28th 2017? Three months later I've still only found one pro shot and it's really tiny. It must be one of the only shows where there aren't any, typical :lol: 

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a scan or a higher quality image of the Dookie poster/ full artwork? I can't find it any larger anywhere besides these two. I can hardly tell what's going on in the bottom half of the photo.

original.jpg

dookie-poster-fuller.jpg

Thanks!

17 hours ago, Grinch said:

Anyone have a scan or a higher quality image of the Dookie poster/ full artwork? I can't find it any larger anywhere besides these two. I can hardly tell what's going on in the bottom half of the photo.

original.jpg

dookie-poster-fuller.jpg

Thanks!

Hope this helps.

KoyPxQR.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Todd said:

Here you go @Grinch :) 

19 hours ago, Ham Pascale said:

Hope this helps.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

• Like 2