Picture Request Thread

Fuzz

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm looking for an old picture of Billie Joe (way before Green Day). He's playing his Blue guitar without any sticker (I think), and I believe he's with another person, who has a red guitar maybe? It is similar to the ones shown on that VH1 documentary, but it looks that this one in particular wasn't shown there. I used to have it but it looks like it is lost now. Hope my description works!

gtumblr_nqmbv2wPzp1upelv7o1_1280.jpg

This one? (that's not Blue)

Hey there, I'm looking for an old picture of Billie Joe (way before Green Day). He's playing his Blue guitar without any sticker (I think), and I believe he's with another person, who has a red guitar maybe? It is similar to the ones shown on that VH1 documentary, but it looks that this one in particular wasn't shown there. I used to have it but it looks like it is lost now. Hope my description works!

This one? (that's not Blue)

I'm afraid it's not, but it has kind of the same vibe. The photo I'm talking about has better quality. He's more in the middle of the picture with a wooden wall behind him. I think he is shirtless.

I have a picture of Billie playing blue shirtless but it does have a lot of stickers

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for pictures of strange Green Day stuff - especially Dookie paint can and Insomniac pills. Can anyone help me?

I know this is old but I'm going to bump it because I'm curious as well. 

I saw those Insomniac pills ONE time on ebay in 2007 and could never find any trace of their existence again. 

Well here's a blurry photo of them anyway. Turns out someone posed on the forum about them back in the day! 
http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/19388-does-anyone-have-any-pictures-of-their-green-day-decorated-bedrooms/?do=findComment&comment=1648099

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a bit random, but there's a really old photo of Billie playing a show in a white strappy dress, I think he has dreads, and I can't find it anywhere. I was looking for it to show to someone and now I'm annoyed that I can't find it :P does anyone have it?

Edit: never mind, it came up right after I posted that. But if anyone has a bigger one that would be cool!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/01e70a04c5e1c567f463128ca9c5cecd/tumblr_nfs9f6nCT61ttvv72o2_400.jpg

• Like 2

omg it's the first time I see that pic! I'd like to see the show too xD I hope someone has it or knows where to find it 

• 1 month later...

Are there any pics with members of Green Day and Johnny Depp? Did they ever meet? I think I remember an event when Mike and Johnny met or were seen on one pic, but I´m not sure, and I can´t recall the date and festivity...

Hi, does anyone have a full body picture of Billie Joe wearing the "Who The Fuck Is Tre Cool?" shirt?

On 09.01.2016 at 3:58 AM, Maria Gloria said:

This is a bit random, but there's a really old photo of Billie playing a show in a white strappy dress, I think he has dreads, and I can't find it anywhere. I was looking for it to show to someone and now I'm annoyed that I can't find it :P does anyone have it?

Edit: never mind, it came up right after I posted that. But if anyone has a bigger one that would be cool!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/01e70a04c5e1c567f463128ca9c5cecd/tumblr_nfs9f6nCT61ttvv72o2_400.jpg

There's more, including a much better quality version of a picture you posted.

http://www.gdtorrent.com/live_guide.php?op=show&id=538

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Anybody have an uncensored version of the Awesome as Fuck cover? I remember finding it on here a while back but now I can't find it.

On 14.4.2016 at 9:30 AM, cj_unoxx said:

Anybody have an uncensored version of the Awesome as Fuck cover? I remember finding it on here a while back but now I can't find it.

Don't know where I got this from, but there it is:

2011_Awesome+as+Fuck.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to find a picture on GDA for forever now and I've given up. Does anyone have a pic of Billie throwing his guitar up in the air with confetti everywhere and know where that show was? I know it had to be during the Breakdown tour. Thanks in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/07/2016 at 1:36 AM, bjafan129 said:

I've been trying to find a picture on GDA for forever now and I've given up. Does anyone have a pic of Billie throwing his guitar up in the air with confetti everywhere and know where that show was? I know it had to be during the Breakdown tour. Thanks in advance!!

Is it this one? Probably not because I thought it had confetti but it doesn't, will still post it in case though. It's from Mainz 2010.

Mainz-Germany-36.jpg?itok=gnPEoyre

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody find the promo picture Billie posted in a higher resolution?

I did a google backwards search and found one that has something like 1000x700 but when I clicked it it led me to a page and the picture was much smaller :/ 

I want it as my new wallpaper :D 

I remember there was a photo like this only with color, does anybody have that?

I remember it was posted in a thread here somewhere but I can't remember where, I certainly couldn't find it anymore :/

green_day_in_a_trunk_by_xxrazorbladelove

• Fuzz unpinned this topic