Picture Request Thread

Fuzz

11 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I've never seen this before. I wonder if Billie got punched or is his eye edited to look red?

He had a stye. It seemed to go back and forth between his eyes in August and September.

9 minutes ago, Montclare said:

He had a stye. It seemed to go back and forth between his eyes in August and September.

Oh true, now I remember.

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Oh true, now I remember.

Unfortunately, the news link doesn't seem to work anymore, but I remember he said he got it from sharing eyeliner.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Unfortunately, the news link doesn't seem to work anymore, but I remember he said he got it from sharing eyeliner.

Yeah, I must have read that! Don't remember the sharing part but I do remember he mentioned eyeliner.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone happen to have a larger and higher resolution version of this? I'd like to draw it at some point and it's not good enough to see the fine details.

9e9GEr2.jpg

On 5/1/2019 at 6:19 AM, Green Day In Seattle said:

Does anyone happen to have a larger and higher resolution version of this? I'd like to draw it at some point and it's not good enough to see the fine details.

This is the best quality out there I think

mBNgmsH.jpg

If you draw it you'll have to share it with us :D 

• Thanks 1

That's great! Thank you! I don't know when I'll get around to it, but I definitely will share it when I'm done. :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the video, or link to, the Instagram live (I think) that they did during rev rad (maybe Manchester in Feb 2017) before the encore, the three of them are all there, looking sweaty, I think Billie is in the red shirt. It's the one when Billie says 'I'm tired, I'm at a rock concery right now'  

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Does anyone have the video, or link to, the Instagram live (I think) that they did during rev rad (maybe Manchester in Feb 2017) before the encore, the three of them are all there, looking sweaty, I think Billie is in the red shirt. It's the one when Billie says 'I'm tired, I'm at a rock concery right now'  

Thanks 

This one?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, DadBod said:

This one?

Yeah, that one, thank you so much. I'd lost my copy and have been searching to no avail 😍

The shirt is less red and more spotty 😜🙈

Female in a short, black and white dress squatting to hand a sandwich on a plate to Billie Joe while he was sitting on the floor, writing in a closet while he was 20 years of age.    Does anyone have this image? It is early footage. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Outofmind said:

Female in a short, black and white dress squatting to hand a sandwich on a plate to Billie Joe while he was sitting on the floor, writing in a closet while he was 20 years of age.    Does anyone have this image? It is early footage. 

If this exists I’d like to see it

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I have couple of requests:

1) When Jason White was added as their 4th back in 2012, I don't remember ever seeing any pictures of all 4 members posing together. Do we have some pro pictures of all 4? Maybe for some magazine or radio or red carpet or anything.
2) I need pictures in highest possible quality of their Halloween 2011 show where Billie Joe had his amazing facepaint. All what I've seen are from Cuatro or in pixel quality.

3) Most recent blonde Billie picture?
4) Some pictures of their 2014 festival tour? The ones where Billie Joe had really long hair.

Thanks for advance :)

Thanks for the pictures. I had no idea Jason had done some promotional(?) stuff with other members and looking pictures I think those where Billie was blonde were back in 2011 and that.. shirtless.. wow... picture along other rooftop pictures are closer to Uno! release.

Webster Hall remains one of my favorite shows based on costumes and I still think that's Billie's best fucking outfit ever for any show. Glad to see there are some high quality pictures out there.                      

I only asked Soundwave because I remembered Billie Joe having crazy ass fucking long hair but looking at pictures I might be misremembering then. Does anyone have pictures of Billie from past 10 years where he would've had weird and long hair?

I also would like to see most recent picture of blonde Billie :)

5 hours ago, Miko said:

I only asked Soundwave because I remembered Billie Joe having crazy ass fucking long hair but looking at pictures I might be misremembering then. Does anyone have pictures of Billie from past 10 years where he would've had weird and long hair?

I also would like to see most recent picture of blonde Billie :)

You might be thinking of when he played with the Replacements in 2014.

bobby-k-russell-84.jpg?1384968217

DadBod posted the most recent blond ones above; it was in November/December 2018.  Here's another one.

• Like 1

Thank you so much @Montclare. Didn't see that blonde picture from above earlier, my apologies.

That long hair so ugly tho :D Definitely didn't suit him at all. Glad to see him still using blond hair sometimes, definitely works for him.

1 minute ago, Miko said:

Thank you so much @Montclare. Didn't see that blonde picture from above earlier, my apologies.

That long hair so ugly tho :D Definitely didn't suit him at all. Glad to see him still using blond hair sometimes, definitely works for him.

He had dreads in 2014. I think that was the most recent "ugly" hair style he's had. He's been pretty clean cut since late '14.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Montclare said:

You might be thinking of when he played with the Replacements in 2014.

😍😍😍 Be still my heart ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Miko said:

That long hair so ugly tho :D Definitely didn't suit him at all. 

I will fight you 😠😜

• Haha 1

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

😍😍😍 Be still my heart ❤️ 

I will fight you 😠😜

Better give me some good explanation how that hair could look cool to you then!