Picture Request Thread

Fuzz

Better version of this anyone?

I really love this one! I hope someone has it bigger or at least without the watermark!

Hey Danny !

I have other pics from that photoshoot but they are all watermarked :(

• Like 1

Hey Danny !

I have other pics from that photoshoot but they are all watermarked :(

Well, that could do. But are they bigger? And do you know if there are HQ pics from that photoshoot?

Well, that could do. But are they bigger? And do you know if there are HQ pics from that photoshoot?

Same size and they are no HQ pics, only watermarks.

Can someone find me a picture of Billie Joe and HIS cat? I've got some picture of him with cats in general, but not his own cat I don't think. His cat's name is Cleveland, right?

• Like 1

Can someone find me a picture of Billie Joe and HIS cat? I've got some picture of him with cats in general, but not his own cat I don't think. His cat's name is Cleveland, right?

Yes the name it´s Cleveland, but i never see pictures of him with that cat, just that one that he tweet one time, you can see Cleveland but just a little part from Billie´s face, actually you just can see one of his eyes

Yes the name it´s Cleveland, but i never see pictures of him with that cat, just that one that he tweet one time, you can see Cleveland but just a little part from Billie´s face, actually you just can see one of his eyes

Can I have that picture then? :shy:

I request "many" pictures where Billie has a red shirt, something like this:

285722_481396948591503_1233528678_n.jpg

Please :happy:

He wore that red shirt e.g. at the concert in Dublin, Ireland (Marlay Park) 6/21/2010 :)

The pics are on GDA... :sherlock: but apparently GDA changed the "specific concert" pictures :ninja: so... search on google (pictures):

http://www.google.com/search?hl=de&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1086&bih=543&q=Marlay+Park%2C+Dublin%2C+Ireland%2C+6%2F21%2F2010&oq=Marlay+Park%2C+Dublin%2C+Ireland%2C+6%2F21%2F2010&gs_l=img.12...960.960.0.1624.1.1.0.0.0.0.392.392.3-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.2.4.img.snnrJS9AE3I

and it will redirect you to the GDA pics from that concert :)

• Like 2

He wore that red shirt e.g. at the concert in Dublin, Ireland (Marlay Park) 6/21/2010 :)

The pics are on GDA... :sherlock: but apparently GDA changed the "specific concert" pictures :ninja: so... search on google (pictures):

http://www.google.at/search?hl=de&q=Marlay+Park,+Dublin,+Ireland,+6/21/2010&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42768644,d.d2k&biw=1083&bih=586&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=6aMqUYKfGMiOtQbwxYD4Ag

and it will redirect you to the GDA pics from that concert :)

Thank you so much!!!!! :D

Well, since it's a new thread, I guess I'll post this again. Does anyone have a bigger version of this adorable Billie pic? It's so cute and I wish it was larger!

BillieJoeCloseup647_zps51fdaeee.png

This one is a little bigger :)

207394_466839603383946_400157291_n.png

• Like 3

This one is a little bigger :)

207394_466839603383946_400157291_n.png

Oh my god you're the best! :hug: He's soooooo cute in that picture! :wub:

• Like 1

• Fuzz unpinned this topic