Static Noise 83: We're back (from rehab)!

Sanity Loan

Static Noise is back! In this episode, Matt is joined by Jimmy and Jack of the GDA news team to discuss some of the biggest happenings from the last couple months in the Green Day World. The gentlemen dicuss the band on Instagram, ¡Quatro!, Billie Joe's cameo in "This Is 40," as well as some Green Day vinyl.

Listen to the show

(46:48)

Or you can right click this link to save the file directly.

iTunes
You can also subscribe to the show in iTunes to automatically download the latest episodes. If you have a couple minutes to spare, please leave us a review there as well.

Contact Us
We invite you guys to write in feedback, stories, whatever for us - assholes@staticnoise.com. You can also follow us on Twitter (@StaticNoiseGDA) or like the show on Facebook

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great. I decide to actually go to bed (it's 2am) and then this appears. Just like the good old days!

First time listening. Sounds really interesting but you guys should get a female cohost.
Andres used to be host, is that good enough?

This was extremely fun to do! :D

If everyone bugs the living hell out of Andres, he'll be on our next one.

Missed this sooooo much! (Of course you guys disappeared when I was unemployed and bored, and as soon as you come back I get a job and a life and have to set aside time to listen :P )

And yes, please bug Andres to re-join!!! He always adds a nice, logical, different perspective to things. (Not that you guys have mean, irrational perspectives haha)... mostly I just think Andres kind of sounds like/talks like Rob Cavallo, and I can pretend I'm listening to him :P

to whomever suggested listening to MCR's new single things thank you! was it Matt? well anyway they are amazing..haha [insert green day mention]

to whomever suggested listening to MCR's new single things thank you! was it Matt? well anyway they are amazing..haha [insert green day mention]

Was indeed me

AWWWWW YEAH! Welcome back guys! But where is our fearless leader?

Archived