Green Day songs that had different names.

JIGD13

So thought that you could post here songs that before their realese had different names, Like Stop When The Red Lights Flash, had that name or I'll make you surrender.

So thought that you could post here songs that before their realese had different names, Like Stop When The Red Lights Flash, had that name or I'll make you surrender.

I'm sure there's a whole database of these somewhere. The only one I know is East Jesus Nowhere being March of the Dogs.

"Troublemaker" was "Jezebe" at one point, so glad they went with Troublmaker, sounds so much better!

Crushing Bastards = Loss of Control

Teenage Blue = Angel Blue

Also, I think I remember reading somewhere that "Hello Firecracker" was actually Sweet 16.

in Quatro there's a point when you can read both Baby Blue and Teeneage Blue....so maybe Baby blue= Baby eyes and Teenage Blue= angel blue. idk

Fell for snoo= fell for you (Trè :creep::creep: )

"Troublemaker" was "Jezebe" at one point, so glad they went with Troublmaker, sounds so much better!

it's jezebel and wasnt the forgotten don't look away?

it's jezebel and wasnt the forgotten don't look away?

Ah sorry, slight typo haha xD and yeah, I think it was called that at one point.

Better Not Come Around = When I Come Around
Same Old Shit (I'm Fucking Wasted) = Longview

Again with the list threads, jeesh. There's a Green Day list thread in Shenanigans. If your topic can be replied to with one sentence or less, it belongs there.

Archived