Expectations for the "Trilogy Tour"

Speechless & Redundant

Does anybody else want Missing you and sex drugs and violence to be played live soon?

missing you would be great yeah why not

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody else want Missing you and sex drugs and violence to be played live soon?

also little boy named train

The instrumental is the perfect pace for some "Hey!"s in between. Like a sped up Brain Stew

I understand completely, but I will be expecting them to be playing 30/35 songs a show again on the second leg of their tour.

I know, and I think a lot of people expect it... but at the same its not up to us. its based on how billie feels at the end of the day, y'know? baby steps :)

I already have gone to my concert, but I really want to see: who wrote Holden caulfield?, I want to be on tv, platypus, take back, brat, and bab's uvula who? Live. I sometimes wish I can make the set list for green day :lol:

You know what i wish they did? I wish that for each show, they play one song that is special to that show, and each show have one song that they only played at that show. Play a rare song at each show, and change the song at each show. that would make the shows that more special.

You know what i wish they did? I wish that for each show, they play one song that is special to that show, and each show have one song that they only played at that show. Each show has a rare song played that is only played at that particular show. Each show has its own rare song played, but only at that show, and they change the rare song for each show. like either an old song, or a new one, but they only played it at the one show. each show they play a song that doesnt usually get played, and make it unique to that one show. that would be cool and make every show unique and special in its own way.

yes I agree that would be awesome honestly, they take requests but its pretty much all the same.

and did you realize you said the word show 13 times in four lines? :lol:

yes I agree that would be awesome honestly, they take requests but its pretty much all the same.

and did you realize you said the word show 13 times in four lines? :lol:

ya i noticed that haha. thats why it is changed now. i was trying to phrase it right and i couldnt figure out a way to say it, so it came out bad. now its simpler and easier to read. and i like how they take requests but they play those songs in multiple shows but i would love a rare song that only i would get to see and nobody else, y'know? make me feel all special haha.

For me Walk Away & Dirty Rotten Bastards are two live anthems and Rusty James and Lazy Bones (with X-Kid) are like two (three) classics. I want Let Yourself Go, Kill the DJ, Nuclear Family, Carpe Diem & 8th Ave.Serenade too...

I want them to play 8th Ave Serenade, Lady Cobra, Let Yourself Go, Stop When The Red Lights Flash and Kill the DJ when I see them :D

YES! One of my favorite songs from the Trilogy.

Right now I'm really hoping the second US leg will have those smaller venue/theatre dates they had announced originally!

Right now I'm really hoping the second US leg will have those smaller venue/theatre dates they had announced originally!

Theater shows sound so appealing yet scare the shit out of me since with my luck I probably wouldn't be able to get tickets =/

that's what i always think too haha. i don't think we have to worry about any theater shows in the midwest anyway :dry:

Ain't that the truth :lol: but even thinking about other peoples' ticket stress gives me stress!

i think someone put those on there specifically to fuck with us poor midwesteners :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Yes, I should have reworded that last post... fucking Wikipedia TROLLS. :fuckyou:

All I want is May to hurry up so we can have fun tour talk.

The lack of tours is boring :/

All I want is May to hurry up so we can have fun tour talk.

The lack of tours is boring :/

me too,

but I also want the next 25 day to hurry the fuck up, so I can finally see Green Day live!!!

sorry if this was already posted somewhere, but adrienne tweeted a link to this review yesterday and the last paragraph pretty much sums up my feelings on this tour...

I don't know if it summed up all my feelings about the tour, but I agree with what the writer says... if that makes sense. Especially the last line.

That they replace Brutal Love with Walk Away or Good Riddance.

Not crazy about SD&V, but I do want to hear Missing you!

Do you guys think GD will come to Minnesota during the 2nd leg of the US tour?

I don't know if it summed up all my feelings about the tour, but I agree with what the writer says... if that makes sense. Especially the last line.

And the desire for Fell For You, that doesn't hurt either :lol:

Do you guys think GD will come to Minnesota during the 2nd leg of the US tour?

Truly no one has any idea what the fuck the tour schedule will look like =/ after the clusterfuck of this tour and its cancellations, I think all rhyme or reason for scheduling has been thrown out the window :lol: but it probably doesn't hurt that they can visit Adrienne's family if they play there.

Archived