Expectations for the "Trilogy Tour"

Speechless & Redundant

It certainty is, but I would rather hear something from 21stCBD that they didn't play at every show last tour.

American Eulogy (which is great live) or Before The Lobotomy would be awesome.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like they shouldn't make the same setlist for every show.

And this too!! That would be so exciting!

Peacemaker or Viva La Gloria (Little Girl) maybe...? :)

Those are exactly the ones I was thinking about!

I'm really hoping for lots and lots of new songs. All I can think about when I listen to the trilogy is how amazing almost all the songs would be live. If they don't play Dirty Rotten Bastards at every single show it will be a fucking travesty.

Yes! That song was made to be played live! Oh my, it's going to be so much fun!

And this too!! That would be so exciting!

Those are exactly the ones I was thinking about!

Exactly. Imagine going to a show and not having the slightest idea of how they build up the show, or what songs they play. That would be absolutely amazing.

so what i expect for the tour.......

a naked billie!

a weird tre!

a guy with a bass!(jst jkn)

I'm really hoping for lots and lots of new songs. All I can think about when I listen to the trilogy is how amazing almost all the songs would be live. If they don't play Dirty Rotten Bastards at every single show it will be a fucking travesty.

As long as they play that, they can play whatever the fuck else they want :lol:

It's not that I couldn't see Green Day playing a 37 song concert, I just doubt that they would do one comprised of entirely new songs. Maybe at a club gig, but that's still a big maybe because even the most hardcore fans want to hear older songs live too. It was different with American Idiot since that was only 12 songs and 21st Century Breakdown was only 18 songs. With those albums they could play them front-to-back live and another half of the set devoted to older songs. If they were to do 37 songs, that would pretty much take up the entire set.

if they're of the hardcore, they'd come back for a second concert without a doubt. i dunno, i just feel like there's something proper about doing it, once, in its entirety.

I'm expecting their comeback to South America *cough* Argentina *cough* :)

and at this point, any kind of crazy antic onstage :P:lol:

Even though they are great songs, a lot of the American Idiot songs should be left off this time around.

Kinda tired of hearing Holiday, St. Jimmy, and American Idiot.

Even though they are great songs, a lot of the American Idiot songs should be left off this time around.

This. Although I don't think they'll ever leave out American Idiot or Holiday. But I'm definitely sick of hearing most of the American Idiot songs.

Thr onnly thing I expect is that they come to this city then I don't care if they give a bad show I just want to see them

Thr onnly thing I expect is that they come to this city then I don't care if they give a bad show I just want to see them

green day never does bad shows.

Can you imagine Brutal Love as an Acoustic Encore?! I think it would be more than amazing!

Can you imagine Brutal Love as an Acoustic Encore?! I think it would be more than amazing!

That song even sang acapella would be awesome. Any version of it will do it xD

Billie needs a new absurd onstage behaviour. He'a playe naked, mooned the crowd, jacked off on stage, had water fights, had real fights, dressed up as a policeman, king (whatever else has happened during king for a day), saved and deafened little kids...I wonder what's next.

Billie needs a new absurd onstage behaviour. He'a playe naked, mooned the crowd, jacked off on stage, had water fights, had real fights, dressed up as a policeman, king (whatever else has happened during king for a day), saved and deafened little kids...I wonder what's next.

Don't forget made kids cry :thumbsup:

Don't forget made kids cry :thumbsup:

Cry??? I don't think I've ever seen that clip! How did that happen?

I'm real excited to find out what this new light system thing is that Mike was talking about! I'm glad I'm gonna be one of the first people to see it at their first show of the tour. <3
I'm a sucker for purtty lights.

That was one my favourite songs from the preview tour, really got everyone jumping and moving, nice fast past punk rock song. Perfect for middle of the set.

Yeah! Exactly! Specifically, in the Shepherds Bush Empire performance, he really love how he sings the line 'I just wanna be your friend!' because that friend sounds like so amazing!

That is already giving me chills!!! :runaround:

and BOBD... But they're probably playing the hits at least.

and BOBD... But they're probably playing the hits at least.

Ehh.. They've been playing those songs for 8 years now.

I could see them keeping American Idiot just because it's still a great live track and gets people going.

I could see them keeping American Idiot just because it's still a great live track and gets people going.

You could say the same for St. Jimmy.

Archived