Expectations for the "Trilogy Tour"

Speechless & Redundant

Unfortunately lazy bones and wild one were not played last night in Bologna as in the soundcheck was :(

don't worry they were probably practicing and will play those songs later on the tour :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else think that See You Tonight should be played as Green Day walk on stage? Like Song of the century was played last tour. I just think it would be good,.

Does anyone else think that See You Tonight should be played as Green Day walk on stage? Like Song of the century was played last tour. I just think it would be good,.

i don't know Song of the Century did the job perfectly but i don't feel See You Tonight, i don't see them coming on stage with that song :P

when do y'all think they'll be doing a second leg for north america? i'm getting really anxious i just want them to release dates :P

maybe at the end of summer of this automn. i want to know so bad. :cry:

when do y'all think they'll be doing a second leg for north america? i'm getting really anxious i just want them to release dates :P

This causes me way more daily anxiety than it should. :lol:

preferably after they announce an asian/australian tour please :P

otherwise i'll be pissed :mad:

I know this has been killing me since I saw them this tour. I just wanna go back and see them again :lol:

I feel like they're probably gonna go back and play the shows they had to cancel the first time, though. which is great, but none of those are near me :P

Anybody else think Loss Of Control would be a good song to play live? I imagine it to be a bit like Stop When The Red Lights Flash, as in get the crowd moving a bit more than say Stay The Night.

Anybody else think Loss Of Control would be a good song to play live? I imagine it to be a bit like Stop When The Red Lights Flash, as in get the crowd moving a bit more than say Stay The Night.

I don't really care for the recorded version, but I do admit the song sounded pretty sexy in the DVD...

i would lose my mind if they played loss of control. the first time i heard that, i just loved it.

i'm not sure why i love it so much - but it's just so damn great!

i would lose my mind if they played loss of control.

If they played Wow! That's Loud, I'd lose my virginity though :P

• 4 months later...

So guys, did it meet your expectations? :)

I never expected to have the best night of my life my first Green Day show. So it exceeded it yes.

I never expected to have the best night of my life my first Green Day show. So it exceeded it yes.

You didn't? Why not? :(

THIS!!

I don't think "The good the bad and the ugly" is a bad choice, but it is a kind of "cliché intro" for rock bands y' know? Ramones and Metallica DID in the past. So, See you tonight would have been perfect for this tour.

THIS!!

I don't think "The good the bad and the ugly" is a bad choice, but it is a kind of "cliché intro" for rock bands y' know? Ramones and Metallica DID in the past. So, See you tonight would have been perfect for this tour.

DRB should be the fans sing along before they come on stage.

Is soundwave regarded as part of the trilogy tour since it's not a stand alone tour idk.

I don't think so. It's no even really a proper tour, just a bunch of festival shows.

You didn't? Why not? :(

I mean I thought it'd be great and holy shit I was finally seeing Green Day but I never thought I'd get to go up on stage. I've literally had dreams about it happening since like 2005 and my first show it happened. I was just expecting a great show not the best fucking thing that's happened to me musically.

I don't think so. It's no even really a proper tour, just a bunch of festival shows.

I know but they are playing full sets & it is exactly 4 years since they toured here & a tweet from soundwave said they are unlikely to be back for 2 or 3 years. I mean do we get merchandise or just soundwave shit.

To be honest, I do wonder if this 'break' has been planned for a while - they play Dookie this year to celebrate it, because they aren't gonna be around much next year? Just a hunch.

I mean I thought it'd be great and holy shit I was finally seeing Green Day but I never thought I'd get to go up on stage. I've literally had dreams about it happening since like 2005 and my first show it happened. I was just expecting a great show not the best fucking thing that's happened to me musically.

Oh, OK, makes sense that you weren't expecting that. :lol:

Your first post was just worded funny to me, because I definitely went to my first show this year expecting it to be the best night of my life. It was. Front row! :D (Didn't get on stage though — you lucky bastard!)

Archived