Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

¡Quatro! Being Pushed Back, Speculations?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

BasKerplunCase

BasKerplunCase
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Joined Aug 20, 2010
  • 25 rep

Excuse me if this thread is related to something else or whatever. I didn't see anything about something like this, so I thought I'd just go ahead and speculate!

As I'm sure you all know, Quatro got pushed to February 12th. Maybe it's because Green Day needed to add some more footage? Like, maybe getting a little personal with what Billie was going through during his time with rehab. I was thinking they wanted to add something like this to the documentary, because of course they know that their fans care, and that we would like to see stuff like this. I for sure would like to see how his recovering process went!

What do you guys think about this? Do you think that they are adding more to Quatro? 

I can't wait till this comes out!!  :wub:

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,968 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,878 rep
It's certainly a possibility, but I kind of doubt it. They're probably just working more with the material they already have.

BasKerplunCase

BasKerplunCase
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Joined Aug 20, 2010
  • 25 rep

Yeah, that makes sense. But wouldn't it be awesome to have footage like that?! :D

Liam

Liam
  • Mentally Deficient Seal

• 8,875 posts
  • Joined Feb 17, 2009
  • 3,166 rep

You can actually take all the conversation to the Quatro DVD thread we have :)

http://www.greendayc...95-aquatro-dvd/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users