Green Day Bootlegs

doozintiger

Hello folks,

Looking through my old cd collection i found a couple of Green Day bootlegs cds, finding it hard to put a value on them as i may sell them. Has anybody seen these for sale recently.

More Boring Day

Teenage Rampage

Any advice on this would be great.

Thanks

Have a quick search on Ebay, there's always those kinds of things up for sale on there.

There are other users on here like Tman and DerKoal who could tell you a lot more than I ever could though :)

Hey

Yeah had a look on ebay, Cant find More Boring days, but there is one copy of Teenage Rampage for £79,89, to be honest i dont belive thats the going rate!

Hey

Yeah had a look on ebay, Cant find More Boring days, but there is one copy of Teenage Rampage for £79,89, to be honest i dont belive thats the going rate!

You could always just download it, if you're just looking for the music :P

Actual physical bootlegs are always going to be pricey these days.

I am an old school music collector, bootlegs should be shared between the fans not sold as the artist makes no money from them, even if you bought the bootleg.

I have a stack of bootlegs when i went through a stage of buying them many years back.

Boring Days In Paradise cost me around £16 but this was during the American Idiot hype where everything was over inflated.

Teenage Rampage cost me about £7 that was a year before American Idiot. So that seem's more realistic.

I've been considering selling my bootlegs for a little while as well i don't listen to them any more, it's a never ending list so the collection isn't close to being complete. (Whereas my singles collection up until the trilogy is closer to completion, it's missing a bit but 80+ cd's in a stack looks decent enough :D).

I'm not really sure where your best place would be to sell. If you ask Andres nicely, he might allow you to sell to a fan on here. I don't think Ebay will be the best place anymore, unless you want to hold on them for a few months and hope that when the tour starts up, the media hype will be going around so you get a better price.

Hello folks,

Looking through my old cd collection i found a couple of Green Day bootlegs cds, finding it hard to put a value on them as i may sell them. Has anybody seen these for sale recently.

More Boring Day

Teenage Rampage

Thanks

Check your PM ;)

Hello folks,

More Boring Day

Teenage Rampage

Thanks

Just bought "More boring Days" from ebay. 10,50 €.

Archived