Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Voting has started in the Karaoke Contest. Listen to the entries and vote for your favorite.

Photo

Green Day Bootlegs

Debate

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

doozintiger

doozintiger
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined Jan 17, 2013
  • 0 rep

Hello folks,

Looking through my old cd collection i found a couple of Green Day bootlegs cds, finding it hard to put a value on them as i may sell them.  Has anybody seen these for sale recently.

More Boring Day

Teenage Rampage

Any advice on this would be great.

Thanks

Céadóg

Céadóg
  • Fucking say it

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,910 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 20,573 rep

Have a quick search on Ebay, there's always those kinds of things up for sale on there.

There are other users on here like Tman and DerKoal who could tell you a lot more than I ever could though :)

doozintiger

doozintiger
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined Jan 17, 2013
  • 0 rep

Hey

Yeah had a look on ebay, Cant find More Boring days, but there is one copy of Teenage Rampage for £79,89, to be honest i dont belive thats the going rate!

Céadóg

Céadóg
  • Fucking say it

• 17,910 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 20,573 rep
Hey

Yeah had a look on ebay, Cant find More Boring days, but there is one copy of Teenage Rampage for £79,89, to be honest i dont belive thats the going rate!

You could always just download it, if you're just looking for the music :P

Actual physical bootlegs are always going to be pricey these days.

tvrman

tvrman
  • Supermodel Robot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2009
  • 327 rep

I am an old school music collector, bootlegs should be shared between the fans not sold as the artist makes no money from them, even if you bought the bootleg.

Justin

Justin
  • Hard Don

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Joined Nov 07, 2009
  • 1,293 rep

I have a stack of bootlegs when i went through a stage of buying them many years back.

Boring Days In Paradise cost me around £16 but this was during the American Idiot hype where everything was over inflated.

Teenage Rampage cost me about £7 that was a year before American Idiot. So that seem's more realistic.

I've been considering selling my bootlegs for a little while as well i don't listen to them any more, it's a never ending list so the collection isn't close to being complete. (Whereas my singles collection up until the trilogy is closer to completion, it's missing a bit but 80+ cd's in a stack looks decent enough :D).

I'm not really sure where your best place would be to sell. If you ask Andres nicely, he might allow you to sell to a fan on here. I don't think Ebay will be the best place anymore, unless you want to hold on them for a few months and hope that when the tour starts up, the media hype will be going around so you get a better price.

Todd

Todd
  • Sweet and Sour Children

• 13,346 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012
  • 6,173 rep
Hello folks,

Looking through my old cd collection i found a couple of Green Day bootlegs cds, finding it hard to put a value on them as i may sell them.  Has anybody seen these for sale recently.

More Boring Day

Teenage Rampage

Thanks

Check your PM ;)

Mykee Mexx

Mykee Mexx
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  • Joined Nov 12, 2012
  • 597 rep
Hello folks,

More Boring Day

Teenage Rampage

Thanks

Just bought "More boring Days" from ebay. 10,50 €.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Debate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users