April 1st concert

Guest lauraGDlover

Guest lauraGDlover

yay there is going to be a April 1st show in Rochester, NY. Hopefully they will get a sponser to stream it live like Irving Plaza. and if anyone goes please please please tape it and upload to youtube. lol

Probably a little much to have a thread for something that could just be a regular concert.

Loss of Control would be fitting though.

yay there is going to be a April 1st show in Rochester, NY. Hopefully they will get a sponser to stream it live like Irving Plaza. and if anyone goes please please please tape it and upload to youtube. lol

I'm going, and taping. but no youtube. It's for GDC only :)

Probably a little much to have a thread for something that could just be a regular concert.

Loss of Control would be fitting though.

Wish me luck for this! It would make my show! My favorite from the Trilogy

Guest lauraGDlover
I'm going, and taping. but no youtube. It's for GDC only :)

Wish me luck for this! It would make my show! My favorite from the Trilogy

YAY thank you TMan. Can't wait to see when you upload. and have a BLAST!!!! get BJ's sweat on you for me lmao

YAY thank you TMan. Can't wait to see when you upload. and have a BLAST!!!! get BJ's sweat on you for me lmao

I won't be THAT close, but I've got pretty good seats, the only thing good about the idiot club was that pre sale. I'll try to get Best Coast, the opening band, recorded as well.

I can record it with my iphone, get everything, but shitty quality, or record with my camera, get good/okay quality, but idk how long the battery will last on that. So hopefully plenty of other people record and upload as well.

Oh! I'm SO excited!!!!!! Which of my Green Day shirts should I wear? Or should I not wear one? Wear a Ramones shirt and show everyone I'm alpha? I'll deck out with all my trilogy accessories!

IF YOU ARE GOING I WANT A FULL ESSAY DUE THE NEXT DAY ABOUT HOW THE CONCERT WAS.

Also, a few pictures wouldn't hurt anyone ;)

IF YOU ARE GOING I WANT A FULL ESSAY DUE THE NEXT DAY ABOUT HOW THE CONCERT WAS.

Also, a few pictures wouldn't hurt anyone ;)

I love writing, so it'll be no big deal!

I won't be THAT close, but I've got pretty good seats, the only thing good about the idiot club was that pre sale. I'll try to get Best Coast, the opening band, recorded as well.

I can record it with my iphone, get everything, but shitty quality, or record with my camera, get good/okay quality, but idk how long the battery will last on that. So hopefully plenty of other people record and upload as well.

Oh! I'm SO excited!!!!!! Which of my Green Day shirts should I wear? Or should I not wear one? Wear a Ramones shirt and show everyone I'm alpha? I'll deck out with all my trilogy accessories!

Record the opening act with the shitty iphone and record gd with the camera

Record the opening act with the shitty iphone and record gd with the camera

Why don't people usually record opening acts? I want to save the whole experience.

There is a thread specifically for the show. It would be best to talk to people there about maybe recording parts of the show.

It can be found here

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/89932-04012013-blue-cross-arena-rochester-ny/

Yeah, yeah. I know. I like all the attention I'm getting here though :P

See you guys in the other thread

Archived