Mike Dirnt Interview AT 5 EST (in 5 minutes)

jetsrule128

I also really liked the discussion about lighting. I wonder what he means by classic rock lighting and sexy/violent (and I think he used the word "tasteful," as if it was actually GOING to be sexy in some way and therefore needed tastefulness). I'm just trying to imagine what a stadium lighting scenario would be for fuck time, and how that would get raunchy enough to still be called tasteful :lol: But then I'm like "it's flashing lights... how dirty can it get?"

They better do some red lights flash literalization :P

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any transcription yet? I liked Mike's tone in this one, much more than in the one where they premiered Stray Heart. But I can't understand most of what they're saying :lol:

I hope the lights are like the iheart ones. If there was one thing good about that show it was the crazy animations in the background.

Can someone do a little summary of the interview? My fucking internet is broken and now I am online with crapy mobile phone internet shit. So the stream doesn't load.

I hope the lights are like the iheart ones. If there was one thing good about that show it was the crazy animations in the background.

Agreed :) They were so awesome!

Any transcription yet? I liked Mike's tone in this one, much more than in the one where they premiered Stray Heart. But I can't understand most of what they're saying :lol:

I feel for you man, I was a big fan of a French celebrity for a while, and I can't understand those interviews at all unless I see it written down. If I had time I'd transcribe it for you, (or straight up translate it to español) but I really don't have the time :P

a transcription would be nice...

i'm looking for some too.. i'm too lazy to listen to 20 minutes interview more than once to fully understand what is being said

Some basic points from the interview:

• They're going for less pyro on he tour this time around, Mike talks about how they're focusing on the lighting, comparing it 'rock' lighting. Sexy and violent.
  • They talk about the recent passing of Mikes biological mother, Mike basically reiterates what he posted on Instagram.
  • Mike says they all can't wait to get out of their houses and get back on the road.

That's all I remember :|

I feel for you man, I was a big fan of a French celebrity for a while, and I can't understand those interviews at all unless I see it written down. If I had time I'd transcribe it for you, (or straight up translate it to español) but I really don't have the time :P

Thanks! It would be more practical in English so other people could use it though :P but no problem if you can't, we're all busy sometimes :)

I feel like mike could just talk forever if you let him and it would all be interesting

Good interview! though you guys already said the important bits. It was so nice hear Mike :happy:

Great interview!! I really can't wait to see what this lighting is all about. Sounds very interesting . . .

Yeah, that was kind of a meh interview. Oh well. Decent to hear mike talk.

Though if i gotta hear somebody asking about "selling out" one more time... X-(

Archived