Mike Dirnt Interview AT 5 EST (in 5 minutes)

jetsrule128

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been ages since I last listened to Oh Love, think I'll listen to it now with you guys.

For real, I honestly love this song. Its great to listen to it for the first time in a while.

the guy doing the interview really bothered me for some reason...but other than that it was really nice to hear a new interview from Mike and i'm hoping that they'd do more to help promote the tour and trilogy!!

Hey, it may not have been the best interview but at least it was an interview! It was so good to hear from one of the guys.

i actually liked this interview alot :') It was so great to hear from Mike! i've missed him :happy: he's so nice

I know that guy isn't a pro like Zane Low but that really was a pretty bad interview. I've had 2 nights of interviewing bands and I got the hang of it after a while, this guy should know when to start talking, stop talking, gauge the mood, pick up on something he said. There didn't seem to be any of that. Anyway, nice to hear Mike is itching to get out on the road again!

I almost fell asleep during the interview :P

The only interest things are the lighting for the new tour and when Mike did the dirnt dirnt thing :lol:

lol? dookie front to back and mikes and the interviewers talk about the being adopted thing was really interesting (for lack of a better word).

i mean he probably is a fan, too and then there are much more people listening this time. normal to be nervous a bit. some stuff was was a bit awkward. they are playing big arenas for 18 years or so and hes still asks how it feels coming from the garage.... but hey, its just a thing the interviewer does for fun, it is not his job or so. glad for him he had the chance.

people bitching should reconsider saying mean stuff here, cause he is probably reading a bit feedback you know. it is not like it was a famous tv moderator who never will read or care for the stuff you write.... constructive critisizing is fine, but not on a personal or unreasoned level. "

For real, I honestly love this song. Its great to listen to it for the first time in a while.

Yeah, I don't get the hate for this song, it's not that bad, just a poor lead single choice.

Was so good to hear one of their voices again, I missed their voices :wub: I approve of the Lion King reference too :thumbsup: Mike's a very sweet guy.

I was expecting Mike to get asked about Billie but I'm glad the interviewer didn't in case he would have felt forced to give an answer or something.

I thought it was really nice to hear from Mike, and though I understand the curiosity, I'm actually really glad that they didn't bring Billie up. I feel like the guys are going to be swamped with questions about that in the majority of interviews they do from this point forward.

The interviewer did say that he talked to mike off air before he came on .... So maybe mike asked for no questions about billie :) seems logical

lol? dookie front to back and mikes and the interviewers talk about the being adopted thing was really interesting (for lack of a better word).

i mean he probably is a fan, too and then there are much more people listening this time. normal to be nervous a bit. some stuff was was a bit awkward. they are playing big arenas for 18 years or so and hes still asks how it feels coming from the garage.... but hey, its just a thing the interviewer does for fun, it is not his job or so. glad for him he had the chance.

people bitching should reconsider saying mean stuff here, cause he is probably reading a bit feedback you know. it is not like it was a famous tv moderator who never will read or care for the stuff you write.... constructive critisizing is fine, but not on a personal or unreasoned level. "

this.

it wasn't a bad interview. it was really interesting and good in my opinion

and about Billie.. maybe Green Day wants to wait to talk about Billie until later. :)

I'm glad he didn't ask fan questions, that's not what it was about and it would have taken the casual vibe from the interview.

he's still talking about Mike! and he said he went global...Perù, Paraguay, Germany, UK, Italy, Russia :D

I missed it... what is this about lots of naked people and Quatro sounding interesting?? Is Quatro going to feature an orgy? :lol: You people need to be clearer in your comments :P

Mike referenced the lion king and not only the lion king but a lion king meme... yes! a victory for all.

i did complain about no billie questions earlier but now thinking about it i take back that statement. There's nothing really more to say and if there is billie can answer for himself. Besides, now that i know he's coming back i dont really care about what happened. Bringing up the whole "selling out" thing though? waste of valuable interview time

Guest RedStrokes
WUT. :blink: That guy seemed like he was just asking questions for his own personal good...
I hate to say it but if it was mike dirnt I would too.

Noooo, they're retiring the pyro? :(

How could they?! :runaround:

Don't worry, it will be back. Pyro never dies.

Archived