Green Day signed guitar, bass, and drum set for sale

Green_Day_Winner

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won the initial contest to go to the concert. They called me a couple weeks later and told me I had won the Green Day grand prize. I believe most of the grand prize winners were randomly selected. It was a completely awesome experience.

Wow so fucking jealous! :D If i had money i would possibly put in a bid.

Quick question, are you going to sell it all together or all separately?

Thanks for the interest. I am going to sell them all separately. The drums will include all the accessories they sent me. The minimum bids will be marked at a really good price. And again, I will remind everybody that I will consider serious offers before putting them on eBay. Just message me in a private conversation. Thanks!

It looks like the instruments will be put on eBay possibly next week. Check back for details. Thanks.

Hey everybody. The instruments are now on eBay! The drums and accessories are item no. 271151516858. The guitar is eBay item no. 281061454687. The bass is item no. 271151552048. Check them out!

If I had those, I'd never sell them. Not in a million years. I do not understand your thought process before putting it up for auction because DUDE but oh my god I hope they go to someone who will actually treasure them for what they are. I'd have to get a 3 bed flat, just to have a room for these.

Why must I be horribly broke. :(

Dude why have you put a buy it now price on these, these will probably go for hell of a lot more than you have anticipated! The buy it now price is a bargain I reckon to a huge green day fan anyway

I think this proves more than anything whether Jason White really is in the band or not....the people whose signatures are on the instruments are the definitive Green Day.

I think this proves more than anything whether Jason White really is in the band or not....the people whose signatures are on the instruments are the definitive Green Day.

Dude why would you make your text white, anyone using the light theme can't read it.

But I do somewhat agree with what you're saying.

So by this logic Aerosmith's Joe Perry is not a member of the band HE CREATED cause he didnt sign the drums from the Guitar Center's Aerosmith contest while Steven Brad Joey and Tom signed

Idiotic thinking of proof you got there....

• 2 weeks later...

So by this logic Aerosmith's Joe Perry is not a member of the band HE CREATED cause he didnt sign the drums from the Guitar Center's Aerosmith contest while Steven Brad Joey and Tom signed

Idiotic thinking of proof you got there....

The difference is that Joe Perry is a founding member of Aerosmith, while Jason White is obviously not a founding member of Green Day.

The difference is that Joe Perry is a founding member of Aerosmith, while Jason White is obviously not a founding member of Green Day.

I think you missed the point of my post the guy said Jason not signing the instrument was proof he wasnt a member so I pointed out other bands who has had contests like the Aeroamith drums Guitar Center ran every member signed except for Perry who was present so by using the "he didnt sign so hes not a member" logic then he is not a member of Aerosmith

I know Jason is not a founding member of GD only Billie and Mike are that and I would never try to claim Jason was one...

Okay, so Tré isnt a founding member, but he's officially in the band.

Bad logic.

Okay, so Tré isnt a founding member, but he's officially in the band.

Bad logic.

I think you missed the point of my post the guy said Jason not signing the instrument was proof he wasnt a member so I pointed out other bands who has had contests like the Aeroamith drums Guitar Center ran every member signed except for Perry who was present so by using the "he didnt sign so hes not a member" logic then he is not a member of Aerosmith

I know Jason is not a founding member of GD only Billie and Mike are that and I would never try to claim Jason was one...

Yeah, bad logic. I'll take a Mulligan on that one, if you guys don't mind.

Archived