Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GD clothing.. what do you have?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Godless

Godless
  • Welcome to Paradise

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined Apr 16, 2012
  • 3 rep

As a girl who only got into Green Day after AI was released (not my fault, I'm too young!), I have no Green Day merchandise from any previous era  :sad:  So I have AI shirts, hoodies, satchel etc, plus a couple of shirts from 21CB. I'm sure I'll get some trilogy stuff once it's available too  :D

Was just wondering what ye all have? Has anyone managed to get their hands on any old-school stuff recently? Cos I'd love something from around the Insomniac/Nimrod era...  :wub:

Feel free to move this if I'm in the wrong section or anything..  :shy:

kaylubd

kaylubd
  • Resident Bellamy Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,197 posts
  • Joined Feb 02, 2012
  • 2,422 rep

I have a ton of GD shirts but I think they're mainly from the later eras...nothing from before American Idiot which kind of sucks. I also have a Green Day hat and a Green Day belt buckle!

Guest_RedStrokes_*

Guest_RedStrokes_*
  • Joined --
  • 0 rep
My beloved dookie guitar pick necklace, god I love It, I got for Christmas when I was 12. And a 21st century breakdown tour shirt..

Céadóg

Céadóg
  • Fucking say it

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,717 posts
  • Joined Sep 11, 2012
  • 18,163 rep

I've had the same Green Day shirt since I was 13. Still fits me too.

LazyPhil

LazyPhil
  • Insomniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • Joined Sep 18, 2010
  • 503 rep

I only have a t-shirt from the last tour in summer. Don't know I waited until then to get a t-shirt  :pinch:

Sarcasm

Sarcasm
  • I'm a fake doctor. Don't trust me.

• 15,375 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 9,553 rep
We already have a couple of GD merch threads. I'll close this up and point you in the right direction :)

http://www.greendayc...tem-you-bought/ <- this is for stuff you just bought
http://www.greendayc...een-days-looks/ <- this is for the general look of the band if you are 14 and want to copy it.
You can also buy the best merch right here.

I guess it's open for discussion, if another mod thinks this should stay open, they'll re-open it.
  • Malleus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users