If Green Day can teach you a song what song would it be?

may10

I got a guitar for Christmas and Im trying to learn some songs and I thought damn I wish Green Day can teach me..

So if Green Day could ever Personally teach you a song, which song would it be?

(-and it doesnt have to be just guitar. Bass, drums, harmonica whatever instrument you hear in their songs!)

I have never learned drums yet and maybe I could have Tre as my teacher, that would be fun as hell. I know most of their stuff on guitar anyway and I think I could have a lot of fun learning drums from Tre.

Dirty Rotten Bastards, Billie has to teach me the secret of that guitar solo that seems impossible for me

Would be cool if Mike could teach me how to play/write awesome bass lines in general. Definitely "Stuck With Me" if it had to be a particular song.

I already know how to play it but learning Longview from Mike Dirnt personally would be amaaaazing.

I wish I could have lessons with Billie to learn how to play Dirty Rotten Bastards and the piano part of ¡Viva La Gloria!; bass lessons with Mike to learn the bass line of No One Knows and Longview and lessons with Tré of drums in general.

a lesson by Billie Letterbomb and Wild One, Mike Longview, Stuck With Me , Tre any Green Day song

Archived