Green Day (Rockland Radio, Germany) !

Mike Armstrong

What are you talking about?

That's my local radio station but I didn't hear anything about GD.

edit: They're playing the full Dookie album tomorrow between 12pm and 1pm. Nothing special.

What are you talking about?

That's my local radio station but I didn't hear anything about GD.

edit: They're playing the full Dookie album tomorrow between 12pm and 1pm. Nothing special.

In "Giganten des Rock" heute Abend: Green Day - Punkrock aus den USA. Eine Stunde gibt´s von Olli voll auf die Ohren.

20:00-21:00 Uhr: Einschalten und aufdrehen!

P.S.: Am Sonntag gibt es zwischen 12:00-13:00 Uhr ausschließlich Songs aus dem Green Day-Album Dookie ... . "Die besten Alben aller Zeiten" - JETZT NEU - jeden Sonntag!

Yeah, on Sunday, but what was it on Wednesday?

Someone told me, that they were tlaking about questions about the new albums and green day in general

In "Giganten des Rock" heute Abend: Green Day - Punkrock aus den USA. Eine Stunde gibt´s von Olli voll auf die Ohren.

20:00-21:00 Uhr: Einschalten und aufdrehen!

P.S.: Am Sonntag gibt es zwischen 12:00-13:00 Uhr ausschließlich Songs aus dem Green Day-Album Dookie ... . "Die besten Alben aller Zeiten" - JETZT NEU - jeden Sonntag!

Yeah, on Sunday, but what was it on Wednesday?

Someone told me, that they were tlaking about questions about the new albums and green day in general

No idea but sounds like they were just playing songs or something.

This topic goes into the "Green Day Q&A Thread" btw.

No it doesn't because a Mod opened it again!

It's my local radio,too. I didn't listen to it, but a friend did! And he said, that they DIDN'T JUST play music, they talked!

Yes, and as I already mentioned, I friend told me that they talked about green day

I wrote an email to rockland radio...

Archived