"X-Kid" is the next single

Sanity Loan

Yay :dance:. Yay because they're releasing another single at all, and yay because X-Kid is one of my favourites on the album :happy:. And music video please!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favourite songs from the entire trilogy. I don't know how well it will do as a single though...

I can see where Oh Love didn't represent Uno, but with Tre, I feel like it's such a mish mash of musical styles that X-Kid is the perfect "in-between" song. It's not super slow, not super fast, has a catchy beat, and it has that pop appeal that gets stuck in your head when you listen to it for the first time.

Awesome! :happy: I love X-Kid despite it's sad =/

The video's already out so now I hope a very really good artwork :P

A very good single, for a change! (well, Stray Heart was good too)

Also, this song has the potential to have a very good video! So I hope they don't ruin it!!

Yay :dance:. Yay because they're releasing another single at all, and yay because X-Kid is one of my favourites on the album :happy:. And music video please!

And don't forget potential live performances, too! ;)

And don't forget potential live performances, too! ;)

Oh yeah! Yay for all of these things :D

All Access is now reporting February 12th as the release date

Lol.

SIgh. Probably because Warner is as confused with its own decisions as ever. But hopefully that was a conscious decision to push it forward to a time when the band will legitimately be available to start promoting it.

r9uq1.jpg

I'm currently working on a shot-for-shot remake of the video. As you can see, I've spared no expense to make it as accurate as possible.

r9uq1.jpg

I'm currently working on a shot-for-shot remake of the video. As you can see, I've spared no expense to make it as accurate as possible.

This ^ is the funniest fucking thing I have seen in a long time!

This ^ is the funniest fucking thing I have seen in a long time!

VR39Q.jpg

Then I guess you'll like my abstract postmodern enhanced remake.

VR39Q.jpg

Then I guess you'll like my abstract postmodern enhanced remake.

it has a certain elegant, charm? Yes that's the word. It so perfectly embodies the original while still expressing the new creators personal trauma. I feel it is clearly expressive of the inner turmoils this person must face in their lives, possibly from a recent death in the family. It's very reminiscent of Picassos Blue Period if I can be so bold! *sips from espresso*

Has ANYTHING trilogy-related actually happened the way it was originally supposed to? Track listings, tour, album dates, single release dates (what the fuck ARE the singles anyway?)... everything is so messed up all the time. :P

the trilogy is a real mess. I mean, the music is great but the other stuff is just...fucked up shit.

I mean, X-kid is great but I think Missing You would've been a better choice, that song is the best thing to come out of the trilogy and it's VERY under-rated.

X-kid is so obvious as a single choice, I don't see it catching on, I used to but now :(

Brutal love would have been the best song for the radio.

But X-kid is great too!!

Archived