Green Day Nominated For A "Shorty Award"

Sirens-of-Decay

While just browsing around I found a page called "Shorty Awards" which is based around nominating your favourite people/groups for different categories of the award via twitter. It's quite simple, all you have to do is go to Green Day's Page and follow their instructions. The guys appear to be, of course, nominated for the band category. They currently only have 11 votes, and you can vote as much as you like. Just thought I'd bring this to all of your attention. :)

Also: You must write something after the "because...." in the tweet, for the vote to count.

thank you for posting this.
The fact we have to write something after the Because is actually great haha

I hate Twitter voting. I don't want all these peeps to see I'm voting for Green Day!!! It makes me lose my cool image. :toocool:

but of course, I would vote for them if it was a secret :lol:

I don't want all these peeps to see I'm voting for Green Day!!! It makes me lose my cool image. :toocool:

wow thats really sad

I hate Twitter voting. I don't want all these peeps to see I'm voting for Green Day!!! It makes me lose my cool image. :toocool:

The hell?

I'm sorry, I didn't know liking a band involved annoying your twitter followers with pointless awards.

It's just free promotion for the shorty awards.

Votes should be private.

"Is that because Billie is short?" That was the first thing I thought when I saw this topic :lol:

Another award they're not going to win! XD

But ok...

- I nominate @GreenDay for a Shorty Award in #band because Billie is short!

I'm also gonna vote for them in lifesaving hero category :) They've helped me too much to just not do it

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought it had something to do with their height :lol:

Being the exact same height as Billie I too thought it was a special award for being short, but then I was a bit offended.

We are perfectly "average height" :)

"Is that because Billie is short?" That was the first thing I thought when I saw this topic :lol:
I thought the same thing! :lol:

Anyways, I don't have a Twitter account and have nothing to do with Twitter, so I won't be voting.

I thought it was about Billie's height too xD

are you serious?

WTF is a shorty award? is that like a razzy?

You have to write a tweet?!! I have giving up twitter a long time ago cuz it pisses me of!! I guess it's the same reason why billie totally abandoned twitter.

Archived