Let's support Mike

JIGD13

As you may know Mike biologic mom died today, it's hard to Mike and his family beacause he didn't know his mom as any person of this world does that makes it a lot harder to Mike.

How can we support Mike?

I know that nothing in this world can replace a mom, but lets show him that we care about him and he is important to us.

Let's make #StayStrongMikeDirnt a Topic Trend and tag Mike's official account on twitter @DirntOffficial.

If you know another way to support him please post it here!

Mike we all here love you and are supporting you on this hard moment

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People should definitely try to trend that. R.I.P I hope Mike is okay :'(

I think the best way to support Mike at this time is to give him the privacy he needs.

It has to be clarified that Mike was adopted at a young age, and he didn't know his biological mother for most of his life. They only met a month before she died. So yes I'm sure this is affecting him and it is a tragedy, but it's not quite as straight forward as losing a parent.

I think the best way to support Mike at this time is to give him the privacy he needs.

Agreed. I don't see how random messages by some people will help him overcome this. It's really nice and sweet but it won't bring back his mom.

edit: Didn't he just lose his father a year ago as well? Poor Mike =(

It has to be clarified that Mike was adopted at a young age, and he didn't know his biological mother for most of his life. They only met a month before she died. So yes I'm sure this is affecting him and it is a tragedy, but it's not quite as straight forward as losing a parent.

I think is a lot harder because she didn't know him and he couldn't spend the time he wanted with his real mom

Agreed. I don't see how random messages by some people will help him overcome this. It's really nice and sweet but it won't bring back his mom.

It won0t replace his mom and it won't make Mike happy about the dead of his mom but is to show that we care about him and his family

I think it's awkward and corny to trend that on Twitter. I think people are free to extend their condolences on Instagram under the picture he posted of his mother, and that's more than enough.

I don't know if there's anything we should or can do. This is a life changing and very personal event in somebody's life. I don't think we have to do anything, Mike knows we support him, even in silence.

Well actually it is. What the hell do you know?! You can never tell what loss is worse than another, he met her once and it's his mom.

Maybe that would be better.

Hmm it doesnt seem like he's looking for sympathy, more like he felt lucky that he got to meet her in time. But i dont know do what you want

I saw a status earlier referencing this, but I had no idea what was going on. Really sorry to hear that.

Much love to Mike and his family.

I think he knows how loved he is already.

I just saw a comment about someone wanting to sleep with him on a picture of him and some other people, so mission accomplished.

RIP.

It's great that he finally got to meet her. RIP.

Mike,
Don't look away from the arms of the moment
Don't look away from the arms of tomorrow
Don't look away from the arms of the moment
Don't look away from the arms of love.

Such a sad story, it's crazy how life works out sometimes

I think it's a great thing that he managed to actually meet her, he get's to put a face, a personality, a conversation and a memory to the name.

Though to give him the person he's been searching for a minimum of 10 years for and to have that taken away in an instant is just so unfair.

My thought's go out to him during this time.

Poor Mike :ermm:

Well, it's true that messages won't bring back his mom, but maybe is a way of showing that we are trying to support him, no? But okay, spreading messages all around the net may become ridiculous and embarrassing...

Anyway, stay strong Mike!!

His experience has indeed been incredibly surreal. It's great to know that he's handling it well.

I don't want to be the asshole here but yeah getting something mike related trending on twitter will really comfort him....

Couldn't agree more. However well meant, getting something trending on twitter seems an extremely crass and inappropriate idea. Responding to what Mike posted on Instagram with a message of condolence is one thing but I don't think it's our business to do anything more than that.

Archived