Posted Image Trick or treat! We have a new Halloween theme. We also have two Halloween contests going on right now - enter with your pumpkin carvings here and your costumes here!

Photo

Hands On Approach

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Hands On Approach is a portuguese band formed in 1996 and they have some nice songs that I'd like to share with you :P

Here are a couple of them that I really like. The first one brings me a lot of memories, I love it! :happy:

Hands On Approach - A Change

Hands On Approach - If You Give Up

What do you think of them? :happy:

I hope you like them! If you do, you can check more songs of the band! :D

#2 JIGD13

JIGD13

I Turned into a Martian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,788 posts
  • Joined Jul 02, 2012

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

I quite like it!
  • Little Boy Named Miguel likes this

#3 Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

I quite like it!

Thank you! :D I guess you're the only one here on GDC who likes it besides me xD

#4 Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Here's another song :)

If they weren't portuguese and were english or american, this topic would have many more posts for sure... But this is the world we live in

• Ilda_25 likes this

#5 Ilda_25

Ilda_25

Supermodel Robot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Joined Jun 26, 2010

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Here's another song :)

If they weren't portuguese and were english or american, this topic would have many more posts for sure... But this is the world we live in

How the hell did you start a topic about Hands on Approach and didn't post this song at first?? :o

It's probably their most well known songs... And one of my favorites too, since it reminds me of my childhood :)

But you're right, it's very difficult to see a portuguese band being famous around the world unhappily... Let's make that happen, ah ah! :P

#6 Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

How the hell did you start a topic about Hands on Approach and didn't post this song at first?? :o

It's probably their most well known songs... And one of my favorites too, since it reminds me of my childhood :)

But you're right, it's very difficult to see a portuguese band being famous around the world unhappily... Let's make that happen, ah ah! :P

When I made this topic, I didn't know this song belonged to them... :$ I know, shame on me! :P But now I know it and I really love the song, it's really cool! :D

The song The Change reminds me more of my childhood because it was on the first season of Morangos com Açúcar as you might probably know xD (it's the only season I liked, the others suck xD)

It's difficult being portuguese doing everything, actually xD Especially if you're in Spain :pinch:  :lol: Anyway, someday we'll be huge again! :P (I'm a dreamer, I know xD)

#7 Ilda_25

Ilda_25

Supermodel Robot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Joined Jun 26, 2010

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

When I made this topic, I didn't know this song belonged to them... :$ I know, shame on me! :P But now I know it and I really love the song, it's really cool! :D

The song The Change reminds me more of my childhood because it was on the first season of Morangos com Açúcar as you might probably know xD (it's the only season I liked, the others suck xD)

It's difficult being portuguese doing everything, actually xD Especially if you're in Spain :pinch:  :lol: Anyway, someday we'll be huge again!  :P (I'm a dreamer, I know xD)

What?? Shame on you, really!! It was their first single (yup, I googled - aka "wikipied" it). 

I must confess: I didn't know the sond The Change because I never watched Morangos com Açúcar regurlaly, I only watched some episodes. But I'm not regretful, ah ah :P

Especially if you're in Spain? I don't get it. Well, keep dreaming (and trying to promove Portugal around GDC too)!

#8 Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

"Wikipied"? Really? :lol: (não sabia que agora também inventavas palavras oh menina Ilda :P )

That song "A Change" is really nice. The first season of that show was the only one really good, then it got sad :lol:

Come on, don't you see what's happening to Mourinho & Co.? :o

It's useless to try to promote Portugal here on GDC. People always think their countrie is the only one that matters...

#9 Ilda_25

Ilda_25

Supermodel Robot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Joined Jun 26, 2010

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

"Wikipied"? Really? :lol: (não sabia que agora também inventavas palavras oh menina Ilda :P )

That song "A Change" is really nice. The first season of that show was the only one really good, then it got sad :lol:

Come on, don't you see what's happening to Mourinho & Co.? :o

It's useless to try to promote Portugal here on GDC. People always think their countrie is the only one that matters...

Yup, now I create new words too :P
Oh, don't say that. Let's hope things will change soon... And at least we should try.

#10 Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yup, now I create new words too :P
Oh, don't say that. Let's hope things will change soon... And at least we should try.

Ahah it's great that you create new things since you also destroy some other things xD You know what I'm talking about :P

Things won't change because 99.9% of the people don't want them to change... This is the world we're living in :/

#11 Ilda_25

Ilda_25

Supermodel Robot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Joined Jun 26, 2010

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

Ahah it's great that you create new things since you also destroy some other things xD You know what I'm talking about :P

Things won't change because 99.9% of the people don't want them to change... This is the world we're living in :/

Shut up!!! No one needs to know about my "dark side" ^^
Ohhhh, I know you're right. But I have an (stupid) idea...

#12 Little Boy Named Miguel

Little Boy Named Miguel

Chump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined Oct 17, 2012

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

Shut up!!! No one needs to know about my "dark side" ^^
Ohhhh, I know you're right. But I have an (stupid) idea...

Ahah, I like your "dark side" :P

Oh don't say that, your ideas are never stupid! :)

• Ilda_25 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com